Wednesday, 22 July 2026

The Hidden Chapters -26

 

He smiled and pulled me into a warm embrace.

The moment I rested against him, his hand slid gently along my back before settling at my ass crack over the soft folds of my saree. I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the quiet comfort of being in his arms.

"Thank you," I whispered.He smiled.

"But I'm still not ready to forgive you," I added, looking up at him. "You are very far rough with me and please be gentle next time.”

A guilty smile appeared on his face when I said next time.

"I know," he admitted. "but this is how man behaves with wife on bed and though you might be man, but for me you are my wife & lady, you will get adjusted to this soon or you need to get adjusted. You have no choice dear.”

Together we walked to the kitchen, where the cook had already finished serving himself.

"I thought you both might be late," he said politely before leaving. I understood his point and kept quite.

I tucked my pallu neatly at my waist and began arranging lunch on the dining table. Manoj sat quietly, watching me with a smile that made me feel strangely shy.

"Don't just stare," I teased. "At least pour the water."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied with a grin.

We enjoyed a simple lunch together, exchanging smiles more often than words. Afterwards, as I reached for the plates, Manoj stood beside me and took half of them from my hands.

"We'll do it together," he said.As we finished cleaning the table, I looked at him.

"Call Sindhu," I said. "Check how her mother is... and ask if she's had lunch."

He nodded, taking out his phone, while I quietly arranged the last of the utensils, hoping everything at the hospital was alright.

Manoj's called Sindhu and both started conversations.

"Amma is fine now," she said with relief. "She's resting, and I'll try to be home by eight or nine tonight. And don't forget—we should drop Bala home this evening.”

"I know," Manoj replied quietly. The call ended, but he remained seated, staring silently ahead.

Being in female mode for the past two days, I had begun slipping into it so naturally that even my mannerisms had changed without me noticing. I finished the kitchen work, wiped my damp hands on the pallu tucked at my waist, then let it fall neatly over my shoulder before walking toward the living room. As I crossed the space between the kitchen and the sofa, I could feel his eyes on me—not just on my face, but on the neat pleats of my saree and the safety pin holding pleats in place. The glance was brief, yet it carried that familiar warmth that made me feel noticed in the most intimate way.

As I sat beside him, I rested my head lightly on his shoulder and placed my hands on my thighs along with saree pallu. He covered my hand with his, lacing his fingers through mine, and gave me a small, knowing look that made his meaning clear—he wanted a little more time with me, away from everyone else, just the two of us.

I smiled softly and looked up at him."What?" I asked.

He shook his head."I was just thinking... in a few hours, you'll leave."

I leaned gently against his shoulder."You'll see me next weekend."

"I know," he said softly, slipping his hand into mine and playing with his fingers on the saree pleats trying to touch my penis. "But I already know I'll miss seeing you like this."

His eyes briefly wandered over my neatly draped saree, the glass bangles, the little red bindi, and the mangalya chain resting against my chest before meeting my eyes again.I smiled shyly.

"Then make the most of the little time we have left."

His fingers tightened around mine, and with a faint, teasing smile, he tilted his head toward the bedroom.

I gave him a quick, nervous laugh and squeezed his hand.

"Can you please be gentle?" I whispered. "You scare me so much when you get excited."

His expression softened at once, then shifted into an amused smile as he leaned a little closer, clearly pleased and happy by my confession and responded, you must enjoy the push of your man and learn to relax.

I suddenly remembered there was pan in the fridge.

"Wait," I said, getting up with a small smile. "I'll get one for you... and one for me too."

As I walked toward the kitchen, I could feel his eyes on me. The sway of my hips, the soft rustle pleats of my pink saree, the bangles at my wrist—it all made me strangely aware of myself. Halfway there, I glanced back, I caught Manoj looking at me with that unmistakable spark in his eyes, his expression warming with quiet excitement. Thinking my pallu had shifted, I quickly adjusted it more securely over my chest.

I smiled to myself as I reached the fridge and took out two pans, one for him and one for me.

When I returned, I smiled shyly and adjusted the edge of my saree.

"You really do notice everything & you don’t get satisfied ," I murmured. “Only when it comes to you," Manoj replied. Its your selection only and you know what I am wearing, then why you need to stare at me like that, but Manoj responded it adds spicy when you wear it.

I gave him a teasing look. "It's your selection only. You know exactly what I'm wearing, so why do you keep staring at me like that?"

His lips curved into a slow smile. "Because it adds a little spice when you wear it."

I sat beside him on the sofa and held out the pan between my fingers. He leaned in, took it from my hand, and as his lips brushed my fingertips, he gave them the lightest playful bite. I gasped, then laughed, shaking my head at him.

"Shameless," I muttered.Then, with a soft smile, he lowered himself and rested his head on my thighs, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. One of his hands found the mangalya chain resting against my chest, his fingers playing with my chest and mangalya.

I looked down at him and covered his head with pallu.

"You really are impossible. “Only with you," he said.

After a moment, he lifted his head from my lap and stood up, then gently helped me to my feet. I kept one hand tucked beneath my pallu as I straightened my blouse  and adjusted the saree pleats, trying to smooth everything into place without disturbing the drape. Manoj watched me for a second and burst into a soft laugh.

"It's not easy to be a lady," I said with a faint smile.

His hand settled at my ass crack , can feel through the soft layer of my saree,. Together we walked toward the bedroom, my bangles chiming softly with each step.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, I smiled and reached up to my shoulder.

"Wait a second...".I carefully removed the safety pin holding my pallu in place and placed it on the dressing table. Then I bent slightly and unpinned the pleats at my waist before slipping off my glass bangles one by one.

Manoj watched the whole process with an amused expression.

"How many pins have you hidden in that saree?" he asked, laughing. "I feel like I'm watching someone dismantle a machine."

I looked at him over my shoulder and smiled."They're there for protection."

"Protection?" "Yes," I replied, placing another pin beside the others. "Protection from shameless person like you."

He placed a hand dramatically over his heart.

"Me? Shameless?"

I raised an eyebrow."You've been staring at me since I wore this saree."

"I can't help it," he admitted with a grin. "You make it very difficult not to look."

I laughed, shaking my head.

"That's exactly why I need all these safety pins."

He stepped a little closer, stopping just in front of me.

"I don't think the pins are protecting you," he said softly. "They're only making me admire how patiently you draped everything."

He looked at me for a long moment before smiling.

While removing my bangles and safety pins, I glanced at Manoj. He had switched on the AC and taken off his T-shirt.

For a moment, I just looked at him differently. His strong arms, broad shoulders, and calm smile made him look confident .Manoj caught me staring.

"What?" he asked with a grin."Nothing."

"That's not a 'nothing' face."I laughed and sat beside him.

After a moment, I looked at my saree and then at him.

"You know, a few days ago I never imagined myself like this. Now I'm adjusting saree pleats, bangles, and worried about matching saree-petticoat, whether my pallu is sitting properly."

Manoj smiled."And do you regret it?" I shook my head."No."

My fingers touched the mangalya chain resting on my chest, I took it in my hands touched it to my eyes as part of respecting mangalya which is to wish long life and prosperity to husband.

His expression softened. I smiled shyly. Then he slipped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

I rested my head against his bare chest, smiled and kissed his hairy chest. After kissing his chest, I covered it with my saree pallu.

"You really are a man and you really have a very strong big and round man-hood," I whispered. "

He pulled me little closer. A gentle smile appeared on his face.

"I never thought you really love my ass and waiting to deflower my ass. Now I am happy that I made someone like you happy," I said softly. "But you know what, “now I can never walk normally because of you, now naturally I am swaying my hips, because you are rough, strong and teared my ass totally." He brushed my cheek with his thumb.

I closed my eyes and leaned against him, softly running my fingers through his hair on his thighs as he held me closer. I could feel the warmth of his body, the quiet pull of his arms around me, and the way my touch seems to make him horney and I can see his penis becoming big and forming a tent in his shorts and I really felt like kissing and eating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment