Thursday, 30 July 2026

The Hidden Chapters -27

 

As we sat together, his leg brushed gently against mine and trying to touch the petticoat frill edges with his toes.

"You'll have to keep taking care of yourself now," he said. "Regular waxing, just like Sindhu and Madhu. No facial hair either and will add your name in the parlour subscription along with Sindhu and Madhu”

I laughed shyly. "So many rules?"He smiled.

He grinned.

"And eat well too. Plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, curd, soya, green tea and drink lots of water. Don't skip meals, go for a morning walk or light yoga, sleep well, and take care of your posture. A healthy body always looks graceful."

I nodded, listening carefully.

"And one more," he added with a teasing smile.

"What now?"

"From now on, build a wardrobe that's truly yours—sarees, blouses, petticoats, bras, and panties. Leave your old men's underwear behind. Wear panties."

I looked at him thoughtfully.

"And... Madhu is really okay with all this?"

Without hesitation, he nodded.

"She understands. She knows this is part of your journey and I know you need to be husband for her and wife for me and I know you will enjoy it “

He paused thoughtfully.

"Will also look for good-quality breast forms that match your skin tone, feel natural under your blouses, and help your sarees drape beautifully look and also will ensure that you can store some milk in that so that you can breast feed me”

I smiled, "You've really planned all this already?"

I looked down at the saree I was wearing and gently smoothed the pleats over it.

"There's just one thing," I said. "I'm okay with everything else... but I don't think I can get my eyebrows threaded."

Manoj looked at me curiously.

"Why not?"

"At work, I still have to be seen as a man. If I shape my eyebrows too much, people will notice. I'm not ready for those questions."

He thought for a moment, then nodded.

"That's fair." I could feel his hand gently rested at my waist where I tuck my saree pallu and his other hand lingered over the neatly arranged pleats and touching my penis.

I looked at him and looked down at his tent which is waiting to be freed. I kept my hand on his dick over his short and rubbed it. He started making sound and mentioned “oh! Take it please.” I lowered his short and took it in my hand. First time, I started looking it with affection rather than fear. Its very thick, long and round. I started shaking it up & down, and pressed my lips on his penis. I started sucking it by taking it fully in my mouth and later tasting his balls and his penis is resting on my cheeks. As I am sitting besides him, it made easier for me and for him also to press my head and not letting me to get up. He started kissing my neck and I am getting tingling feeling due to his moustache.

After some time, he made me get up and started undraping my saree.  After undraping saree, I covered my chest with my hands, seeing this as opportunity, he lifted petticoat and pulled down panty.

His eyes lingered on my chest, gently he took my hands in his, and guided me to sit on the bed before helping me lean back against the pillows. His fingers on my blouse and started squeezing and smiling.

As I relaxed, I raised my arms slightly to help him loosen the blouse. He smiled, noticing the faint fragrance of my perfume coming from my arm pit.

"You even chose a floral perfume," he said softly. "It suits you."

I laughed shyly."I wanted to feel special."

He slightly lifted and hugged me so as to unhook bra from behind. He left the bra and blouse on the other side of bed. Manoj started sucking nipples as the breast size, slowly reduced size as the impact of injection fading away. To make it big, Manoj started biting nipples very hard and started feeling pain. I started moaning loudly and its like pleasure pain for me.

“Does this still hurt?" he asked gently.

"A little," I admitted with a small laugh. "But not as much as before."

He nodded and became noticeably more careful.

For the next few moments, we simply remained close, talking softly, laughing between pauses, and rediscovering each other without rushing.

I found myself relaxing completely, no longer overthinking every movement or every emotion.

For the first time, I stopped wondering who I had been just days earlier.

After some time, Manoj hugged me from behind and lifted my petticoat till belly. For a change, this time, with one push, his big round penis is in my hole, probably my hole became used to it and started pushing it deep and deep.

But for a change, this time, Manoj caught my penis & it became slightly erect with his touch. Manoj started moving my penis up and down but at the same time increasing his speed of fucking me very badly. Surprisingly with each push in my hole, my penis becoming excited and I leaked my sperms but for the first time, I have ordered him not to stop but he suddenly stopped and rather moving his dick in and out very slowly. Then suddenly he pushed it my hole with a big push and I moaned loudly with pleasure pain. I have leaked my sperms in his hand and I started getting crazy. I have adjusted my ass further close to dick and I requested him to push it harder. I can feel his thick hot dick further deep inside anal & after couple of pushes, his hot sperms made my hole wet. Hot sensations made me very crazy, and I snatched my penis from his hand and I stroked it myself. Even I released further. Oh! This is the best I had. After some time, his dick became normal and came out of my hole.

 

 

I turned to face him after adjusting the petticoat that got pulled up till belly for a long moment. He smiled, and I rested my head against his chest. Wrapped in each other's arms, we remained there in peaceful silence sleep for about 30-40 mins.

Feeling warm, I decided to freshen up with a quick bath. This time, I didn't feel the need to change my saree as its picked by Manoj. I simply changed into a fresh cotton petticoat that matched the pink cotton saree. Standing before the mirror, I adjusted my bra comfortably and, as I smoothed the blouse over it, I noticed faint love marks on my chest made by Manoj. Then I gathered the saree around my waist and formed five or six even pleats. They fell perfectly in the centre. I tucked them securely into the petticoat, pressed them lightly with my palms, and smiled to myself. I drew the pallu across my shoulder and, instead of fastening it with several safety pins as I had done on the first day, I used just one near the shoulder. The rest I allowed to fall naturally behind me. I gently spread the pallu across my blouse, adjusted its border so it framed me neatly, and gave it a small tuck at waist until it settled gracefully. I straightened my blouse sleeves, settled the bangles evenly on both wrists, checked that my mangalsutra rested neatly at the centre of my chest though my chest size reduced as the impact of injection getting to fade away, and lightly touched the tiny red bindi on my forehead to make sure its in proper place as it got shifted due to intimate actions. I smoothed the pleats once more with the edge of my palm and instinctively rested one hand at my waist as I admired my reflection.

A shy smile spread across my face. Looking toward Manoj, still asleep, I softly blew him a tiny flying kiss before turning back to the mirror.

For the first time, I wasn't trying to look like the lady of the house.

I simply felt like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment