Tuesday 26 November 2019

Sangam 3


When I was about to get up, I can really feel heaviness of wig, and then both Rashmi and Revathi took one gold chain and tied to my neck and both made comment that I am their wife for the rest of the days at ooty. All 3 of us, had a gentle smile, though I am just feeling shy, enjoying the situation as my wife is supporting me.
Suddenly, there is a room bell rang, and my wife opened the door. It was the room boy, who came to give 3 cups of tea. He asked, “didi, where is bhaiya ? Revathi replied, he has gone out, and she understood his intentions, and gave him tip of Rs.500/- and told him be available when ever we call.
He happily took and went away. What surprised me is that he didn’t even got a doubt and it gave me little confidence. Both Revathi and Rashmi understood my situation. Rashmi took me to the balcony and made to sit on the chair. Before sitting, the way adjusted my dress, she asked me that looks like I am expert in dressing. I responded, not expert but yes I am comfortable.  Before handing coffee cup to me, she kissed on my lips gently and whispered that I am looking cute n sexy.
Strangely, genetic ladies are in short and T-shirt, whereas I am in nighty-petticoat. Suddenly, I looked at their chest part, it looked bit lower in size, and was about to ask. Then both the sisters informed that they are wearing sports bra and they started laughing loud and said, we want you to be beautiful. I just blushed at their statement and realized that my cheeks became whitish.
We all are enjoying the scenic beauty of ooty from balcony and after finishing coffee, Rashmi took coffee cups and went inside. Revathi immediately came close to me and hugged me tightly, gave me kiss on my lips and both of our tongues started playing. After some time, we came to senses  and looked at each other into eyes. I was about to say thanks to my wife and she was also about to say some thing. And both of us said simultaneously thanks to each other. I asked her why you are saying thanks?, she mentioned that I didn’t expect that you will accept my sister for which I just smiled and she asked me whats the reason for my thanks, “ I didn’t expect that you will care for my dressing feelings, I thought you will hate me for this”. Her response was really cute. She mentioned, as long as its within the limits and does not disturb our life, I am fine with your dressing.
And we both gave hugged each other, started moving towards the room. Rashmi kept all the sarees on the bed and asked me to select the saree of my choice for today. When I was about to touch the fabric of sarees, chains which tied by Rashmi and Revathi, came out and were hanging. I just smiled and said, whatever my both husbands like?
However, they both asked about my choice.
Then I selected the one cotton saree. Both liked it. They told me that they will help me, but I politely told them, let me try and they can correct if its not right. Both were surprised. I took the saree into my hands, and selected suitable petticoat, which is matching to saree, and when I was about to ask for blouse, Revathi mentioned that its your size only.
I requested them to go to other room and both of them giggled and went out. After they left, I removed my nighty and petticoat which I was wearing. Took the green petticoat and tied to my waist. Just then observed that they kept ladies sandals of my size. I wore them before draping saree. And then wore blouse as well. Though it looks like readymade , it was perfectly fit. I stood infront of mirror and adjusted my blouse, checked bra straps, ensured it covered properly. Ensured the strings of petticoat are covered properly. Took the saree into my hands and feeling very happy. Thankfully, I am wearing articial vagina, which is hiding my manlihood. I started draping saree and then realized as I am having glass hour figure, was able to get the saree pleats perfectly in the middle, however I am unable to get saree pallu correctly. After nearly 15 mins, somehow, I completed.
I called my wife Revathi, She was smiling and kissed me saying I am happy you called me. She observed and mentioned let me help you. She removed saree pleats and started making them again. Now I understood the art of making them, though I know that I cant be perfect. She made about 5 pleats and made it look perfectly and inserted it in my petticoat. When she was inserting in my petticoat, her touch was really making me arouse. Then she used safety pin to keep the pleats to look perfectly. She made the pallu and covered the breast part so perfectly and made pallu.  She lifted my pleats and observed that I am wearing sandals, she smiled at me and pinched my back. I just shouted in pain, then with that noise, Rashmi also joined us.



She was totally surprised and mentioned that can’t believe you are the same man who….and stopped. My wife looked at me and asked what happened. I mentioned nothing. Though she understood, she kept quiet. Rashmi came towards me and adjusted my hair and handed me bangles and both them took one hand each and inserted bangles. Now I am ready and admiring my self in the mirror.  After admiring myself and then slowly moved to balcony on my own and felt very comfortable. Realised that saree pleats were perfect and due to petticoat, I am taking small steps, which helps in walking in typical lady style . Nearly after 15 mins, I came back to room, both the ladies are ready in Jeans trousers, T-shirt and Jacket. Both of them are wearing sports shoes and looking like machos, where as I am in complete feminine attire. I just hugged my wife and said you are looking different.  And all three of us, decided to go out of the room. My wife told me not to speak anything outside. As I can’t carry my wallet, I have given to my wife and she has given her handbag to me. It was so funny; however I am enjoying as I have the support of my wife. At the same time, I am looking at Rashmi with my cornered eye. She is totally admiring me. I started to wonder, is she bi ?

However, I could not ask the same. Before stepping out, I checked my-self in the mirror, adjusted my saree pleats, checked my back and checked my blouse, once I felt comfortable, holded my wife hands and came out of the room. Rashmi locked the room and she started moving ahead and me n Revathi followed her. While walking, I took the end of saree pallu, covered my back fully and holded the end of it in another hand.  My wife was observing and appreciating it. We went to market and some people who are selling flowers, came running towards me to buy flowers, my wife was smiling and asked me to buy. I bought and asked my wife to keep it in the hair. We had full fun time in looking around and after nearly 3-4 hours, we went back to room. My wife complained as she has headache and she slept.  It was only me and Revathi. She came towards and appreciated that I am looking very beautiful.
I thanked her, and then slowly, she started removing the pleats and within moments, we both are nude, She removed my vagina and breast forms. My manhood just came out of it and it was like a rock. She came totally on top of me and felt that she is riding on me. After couple of mins, she invited me to come on top of her. And then slowly started kissing her from toe to thighs and to panty line. And then gave her the best oral sex with my tongue, she was moaning very loudly. She holded my head and made me lick and she was enjoying. And now she pulled me up and with in a minute, both of our bodies are so close that even air cant pass through. She closed her eyes and was hugged me very tightly and in the process , we had intense and beautiful moments. After sometimes, she started to open her eyes and I gave gentle kiss on her forehead and on her eyes. I came down and enjoyed her breast completely.  After some time, felt very sleepy and slept. 

Got up again in the morning, realized that my wife is sleeping beside me and she kept her hand on me. I realized that I am still not wearing any clothes and kissed my wife’s hand and whispered slowly “I love you dear, and I am sorry”. She listened everything and kept her finger on my lips, and mentioned “you need not say sorry..i understand and I love you too..”

No comments:

Post a Comment