Friday 22 November 2019

Sangam : Part 2


My mind was not in control as I was not thinking what is ethical or not, only thing that was going in my mind was that I don’t want to miss this chance. I have totally kissed across her body parts, and my tongue touched where even the sun rays could not reach. It was really pleasure for both. I gave love byte on her neck. And in the process, I have conquered her body fully and totally we were on each other.After 20-25 mins, we were just holding each other and relaxing. Suddenly, Rashmi mentioned that Revathi might come anytime, and she went to washroom and was about to follow her!
She took about 15 mins and she came out wearing short and T-shirt. I always used to see her either in salwar or saree. Totally shocked by looking at her. She took me inside and applied hair remover cream across my body and asked her for the reason. She just kissed on my lips and asked me to just enjoy the situation. After nearly 30 mins, I had good bath and can feel that my body without hair and feeling fresh. Suddenly I heard a knock and it was my wife, she asked me to open the door, I smiled and opened the door. She came with a packet and showed me that its artificial breast. I am totally shocked and surprised. Before I ask anything, she fixed it with glue and gave me bra to wear. She was totally surprised how easily I wore and adjusted it. While I was admiring, she came with blue colour petticoat, which is my favorite and blue nighty. I wore the nighty and petticoat. She looked that my manlihood was totally erect and then touched it with hands and it became much harder and I could not control further. Within a minute, I locked the door and quickly had good time with my wife.
Slowly asked my wife , what she is doing and why she is doing it.  Her response was a real shocker. She mentioned that I have taken so much stress in life to come to this stage and hence she decided to fulfill my fantacy of enjoying life of feminity and at the same time she wants her sister to have pregnancy.
I thought of mentioning that I already had a session with her, but could not. Anyhow, she looked me from top to bottom, and she understood that I am about to wear my boxers, she stopped me and asked me to wait. She stepped out and came back with padded panties and also gave me artificial vagina. Though I know all these things, I acted as if I am not aware. She helped me in wearing vagina and adjusted it. And after wearing padded panties, I realized that I have perfect glass hour figure and I loved it. I just in-front of mirror, adjusted my bra-straps and felt that I am looking sexy at top n bottom as well.
My wife Revathi, smiled at me and said still lot pending and took my hand to present me to her sister.
Rashmi just hugged me and patted my bra straps and buttocks.  Then I looked at bed, I just felt very happy. There is wig and other cosmetics items. They both made me sit on chair and adjusted the wig and kept so many pins , though it was hurting me initially, I felt happy. And then both the ladies, started working on my make up, like eye lashes, face toning etc., and at last they applied pink colour lipstick and kept bindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment