Thursday 23 May 2013

Luck By Chance : Part 4





I started attending the aerobics classes to ensure that I can have best figure and so that hormone work properly. Doctor was checking the progress and confirmed that everything is going on fine at the end of 3rd month. Now my wardrobe is filled with lots of female dresses, I do not remember, when I worn my male clothes. At home, I am completely wearing the half saree. My dad and Mom went to Chennai to buy silk sarees for me and I was alone at home. Raghu came home and served him coffee and looking like this.


I sat infront of him, I can see that he started looking at my real boobs and looking at my petticoat which was slightly visible. After understanding his intentions, I started moving towards my room,now I am walking in typical female style, moving my hips in very natural way, he just followed me from behind and closed the door. Pushed me to the bed, and removed my half saree. Now I am on just with lehenga,inner petticoat, bluse, bra and panty. He removed blouse & bra and started playing with my breast. I took his head into my hands, kept my right breast in his mouth. He started enjoying like a baby. Hmmm..i really started getting the pleasure pain and then after 5 mins, I kept my left breast in his mouth. He started sucking and chewing, and slowly removed my entire dress. I am completely nude now. Then I removed his trousers and for the first time, I do not know why, I really got scared by looking at his big dick which is about 8 to 9 inches. I closed my eyes immediately. Slowly Raghu caressed me and rubbed his penis across my thighs, navel and boobs. The moment it came to my neck, I holded it with my hands, trying to stop there, but Raghu was in no mood ,and I took into my mouth, it tasted very differently this time and I chewed it like a lolly-pop. He pushed deep into my mouth and after 5 mins, removed and applied oil over my hole and played it with finger. I started moaning with pain and slowly inserted his manhood in my body. I was about to shout, but Raghu holded my mouth and controlled. I was in deep pain, and my eyes are filled with tears, he started pushing very hard and after couple of mins, I started feeling relieved and started enjoying the foreign object in my body. After nearly 15 mins, he got exhausted and released his hot sperms in my hole. Afterwords, we both slept holding each other. Suddenly I woke up from deep sleep, understood what has happened, it was like a dream. I started feeling pain in my legs and bit blood on the bed sheet. Unable to control the pain, slept like that, but overall started feeling happy that I am able to satisfy my man (my hubby), turned towards him and kissed on his forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment