Wednesday 22 May 2013

Luck By Chance : Part 2




So in the morning at around 6.00AM as my dad could not sleep, called Raghu to visit the house after finishing his morning walk. As he goes beyond my house, he came sharply at 7.30 AM. Before that, I got up at 6.30, got ready and wore my mother’s beautiful Mysore silk saree, my mom helped in wearing the saree as it is difficult to adjust the pleats & she gave me her gold necklace to wear. I am ready and looking like this.



I took some coffee and served Raghu. Raghu was shocked to see me and thinking that I am Jyoti.My dad left both of us in the room and went to another room.Then the discussion started between me and Raghu :
Raghu : Good morning Jyoti, you are looking beautiful in this dress..
Me: Thanks, but I want to tell you one thing, I am very happy that you are so open the other day, and want to tell you that I like you very much, but will you accept me as your wife
Raghu : of course !! I am totally in love with you
Me : Are you sure !!
Raghu : who will miss such a beautiful lady ?
Me : Ok, let me tell you, I am not Jyoti, I am her brother Madhu, now sister Madhu. She left the house yesterday.
Raghu : what the hell you are talking about?
Me : (I took Raghu’s hand and took him inside my room and explained,)Dear ! I am cross dresser, and if you are ready to accept me as your wife, I am ready to convert myself as complete female and I am doing this as I love my family.
Raghu:  (surprised) Wow…I can’t believe this.
Me : Dear please believe me, I will love you the most and can promise that no body can love me as I will love you. I accept as you are !! I know about your medical problems and I have no issues.
Raghu : I agree, if you are ready to take this step for your family, I am sure that you will take care my family as well in future.
Me : I felt very happy.
Raghu went out of the room and conveyed to my parents that he is ready for marriage with Madhu, but wanted me to go through sex change and he is ready to bear the complete expenses.
My parents both were happy with the news and congratulated both of us. Raghu took back to my room and closed the door and said he wants to see how I can love the most.
I completely understood the intensions of my fiancée and started undressing him and took his big penis in mouth and sucked it completely. Raghu was completely shocked and for a moment he did not understood what has happened. He took me into his arms and kissed me passionately for 5 mins. This is the  first kiss that I experienced in my life as a female. I started blushing and composed my self, took the pallu and tucked across my waist and slowly opened the door. Raghu followed me and mentioned he will come with his parents in the evening to finish the formality.
Mom took me inside the kitchen and asked me “ are you happy or are you doing because of any compulsion?”. I said,” Yes, I was under compulsion in the beginning, but now I am happy with the decision that I took”. My mom, kissed on my forehead and wished me all the best.
In the next 30 mins, Vikram uncle called me and confirmed that they are ready for marriage after 6 months as Raghu wanted to spend some time. I understood the intentions, as I need to change my self to complete female in the next 6 months.
My mom called me and asked me to change to Langa-oni (half saree), she gave me my sister’s old dress and asked me wear when I am at home, she made some adjustments to the blouse to make it fit to me.

After having the breakfast, my mom took me to the beauty parlor which is just walkable distance from my house. Made all the necessary adjustments to my eyebrows, proper waxing on hands and legs. My mom made sure that I look perfect and beautiful.

My mom very much surprised, as to how quickly I am learning the tricks and traits of female avatar. Mom became very busy from then onwards making the arrangements for my in-laws visit and Dad finished all his works by afternoon. My dad changed all the servant maids at home, so that information about me does not go out in public. So, as planned my in-laws came home at about 5.00 PM.

2 comments: