Wednesday 22 May 2013

Luck By Chance : Part 1




Hi Friends, this story might be old, but I hope you will enjoy. It is my childhood dream.
My name is Madhu, son of a major Iron ore dealer in south India. I have one elder sister; her name is Jyothi.My Mother is house wife. My dad’s name is Prasad and My Mom is Shantha. Let’s come to the story:
During the year 2006, mining business was at peak and we started seeing the money in a big way. At that time I was around 13 year old, now I am 20 year old, in the final year of B.Com graduation. Now in 2013, mining business is not in a good shape, due to which, my dad ended up in bankruptcy. Then one of my dad’s friend who is a Mine Owner  “Vikram Jain”, he has many iron ores across India, China and Russia and he supplies iron ore to all the biggest steel plants in the world. He also has one daughter and son. Daughter (Naina Jain) already married and Son(Raghu Ram Jain) is finished MS in US and was about to start his career in family business. My sister Jyoti is very beautiful and we almost resemble very similar, both in complexion and height. She is just 2 years elder to me by age. As my dad and Vikram uncle has good business relations from the past 20 years , he has agreed to help our family in clearing all the debts which are close to around Rs.25crores. In return, my dad asked Vikram uncle if he can make this business relation as family relation by making his son as son-in-law. Vikram uncle said he has no issues if his son Raghu Ram accepts. But still Vikram Jain does not know about Jyoti or Madhu.
Raghu Ram is very intelligent and won many prestigious awards at very young age. He also has so many process oriented patents against his name. So meeting has been arranged between Raghu and Jyothi. Both liked each other, but during the conversation, Raghu conveyed to Jyoti that he already has an affair in US during the college days and they were in love and they broke the relation as he can not become father due to some medical reasons ,though he is good at sex. Jyoti could not understand what he is conveying. And then Raghu explained that his sperm count is not good which can result in pregnancy.
Jyoti is completely disappointed and said she is not in ready for the marriage and ready to discuss the same with parents. But Raghu was not at all ready to discuss with his parents as it will result in humiliation to his family. But Jyoti decided to discuss with her family as she do not want to be in such a situation and suffer lifelong. Raghu accepted the fact to discuss with my parents.
Raghu discussed completely with my dad and mom, and my dad appreciates Raghu for being so open and conveyed that he is ready to go to jail because of debt but not against the wishes of Jyoti. But my Mom broke the discussion, and asked for 3 days’ time to finalize. And in return, Raghu wanted this information should not be shared with his families and if he becomes son-in-law, he promised to give another Rs.10crores which will take care of our family needs completely for the rest of the period.
Lot of discussions happened between my mom and sister, but my sister was very clear and she conveyed that she is not at all ready to face the tough life being the wife of a person who cannot become father. And she angrily conveyed   ” if money and prestige is only the aspect, then your son can marry Raghu”.
Though she made this statement bluntly, my mom started to think seriously on this. I was listening all these discussions and watching the IPL match. The moment I heard this statement, I just ran away from home and went out for smoke. I came back after late night at around 10.00 PM. My dad was still reading some of his accounting statements and office records in his office room and my mother was waiting for me at the dinner table.
I finished dinner and asked about sister. My mother started crying and said she left the house and left a message that she is travelling the US for further studies and took all her ornaments and took the bank fixed deposits certificates which are close to Rs.2crores. My dad has decided to leave her on her own as he has decided to face the legal battle which may end our family on the road.
It was like a bullet in my head. I went to my room and started thinking till midnight. I went out and saw my mom and dad are still talking to each other and they are planning to end their lives if it worsens. I could not control the emotion. I immediately called my mother and said that I am ready to marry Raghu as female if he is ready to marry me ! My mother could not understand and I explained everything to my parents that I am cross dresser and wears the clothes in my room whenever I feel.
My parents could not believe as to what I am talking. Only my sister knows about this and that’s the reason she shouted at my mother to ask Madhu to get married with Raghu. My parents both are still surprised and not able to react. Then I took the liberty and told them give me one hour time and went back to my room. I shaved my body completely, took bath and took the “femskin” from my cupboard, applied talcum powder entire my body and wore the femskin. Attached thigh pads which made my hips broader and inserted breast forms inside the femskin. Now I have the complete body of female, with broad hips, artificial breast and artificial Vagina.
Then I took the red colour petticoat, red bra and pink panty. Took the red colour cotton saree and blouse. I started wearing the saree and fixed wig and started to see myself in mirror. I could not believe myself; I feel I am looking beautiful.
It is exactly about 1.30 AM in the night. I slowly opened the door and both my parents are not sure what is happening.
 
And stood in front of them. Both could not recognize who I am. I started talking to them in the female voice. My dad really could not believe and became very emotional and started saying at the end my son is saving me . My mother does not know how to react and she started crying that her son is no more son! I was in complete shock and do not know how to take the control of the situation.
I took my mother to the kitchen and prepared tea and started explaining that nothing is wrong and right here, I am ready to be as Raghu’s wife if he agrees, otherwise I am fine. If he agrees, I will change my sex and be his wife. Otherwise, I am perfectly fine as your son. While talking to this, she is amazed the way I am handling the saree and preparing Tea. I prepared 3 cups of tea and served my dad and mom and took one glass for me. My dad is very happy and wished me all the best and said he is with me what ever I take the decision.
After drinking tea, at around 2.30 AM, we decided to sleep, and mom asked me to change the dress and be in male clothes, but some how I was not ready and conveyed the same to Mom. Till I get clarity from Raghu I will not change into male clothes. If he is ready to marry me, will be like this, else I will change into male clothes. Then my mom gave my sister’s nighty and asked me to wear.

1 comment: