Thursday 23 May 2013

Luck By Chance : Part 3




After having the usual snacks and coffee, mom came to my room and she hand-holded me presented me  in front of the audience. Vikram uncle and Avneet aunty (Raghu’s Mother) were very happy to see me. Raghu was dumb stuck and started staring me with his killer looks.
This is how I am looking.



I have made sure to sit properly and touch aunt and uncles feet before sitting. My parents were praised for my upbringing. Vikram uncle asked Raghu to discuss with me privately if he wants to clarify. We both were sent to my room and immediately closed the room and kissed me again passionately. Then he sat down and called couple of friends in US and verified about the treatment and took the local contact details. He told me he will come tomorrow in the morning at 9.00 AM and asked me to be ready in casual clothes as the appointment is fixed at 10.00.
Everyone in the family were very happy .So sharp at 9.00 AM, Raghu came and handed over Rs1 crore to my dad which is from his personal money and asked dad to finish the major loans so that he can concentrate on my marriage. Though my dad was not ready to take the money, and at last he was forced to take because of Raghu. So we met the doctor at 10.00AM, finished all the psychological tests and confirmed that I am mentally female and can be given hormone therapy at the earliest.
So at around 2.00 PM, I got my first injection. It was very painful and could not get up from bed for the next 2 hours. Raghu was with me for all these times and caressed me through out. My eyes were filled with tears because of the pain.
These injections were supposed to be taken on a monthly basis, but as they treated this case as a high profile case, I got my next shot in 15 days.
By the end of 2 months, I can see lot of changes in my body. I need not wear any thigh pads now, my hips are wider, I have my own breasts, my skin became soft and glowing , I lost all my body hair, my penis shrinked close to an inch. I started getting tears for silly reasons. But during all these days, my family and Raghu were with me all the times. My mom took special care of me and taught me cooking, and how to be as a good wife and good daughter-in-law. She even told me how to satisfy my hubby during the intercourse and made me read all the feminine magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment