Tuesday 6 August 2013

Rajini : Part 1



It was early in the morning 6.00AM, alarm rang. Snoozed for 5 mins.  Again same alarm. With much difficulty, I got up. Brushed and prepared coffee for myself, started preparing breakfast, lunch box for my hubby and daughter.  At around 7.30AM, started waking my 4 year old daughter for school and started preparing for her school. I watched the time it is around 8.00AM. I went close to my hubby, gave a kiss on his forehead and wished him good morning. He smiled and wished the same. I told him, I am going out to ensure Veda(daughter) gets into her school bus. After I came out, my hubby (Raghu) getting ready. In the meantime, I prepared breakfast and was ready. He came to the room and normally I feed him with my hands and he will be reading the newspaper. By about 8.30AM I am alone at house doing the house hold work and maintaining the other things. As the festival season approaching, I asked my servant maid to come early today. While cleaning, I got my old photo album. I took that to my heart and asked the servant maid to clean the house. It was around 11.30 AM cleaning was done. She left the house and I took my bath and tied the towel around my chest, stood towards taking another salwar kameez which I normally wear at home. But somehow, I felt like wearing the saree today. I took pink colour petticoat, matching panty and bra. Took the cotton saree and wore it

I finished my pooja and other things. Finished my lunch.  In the meantime, finished talking to my mother for about 15 to 20 mins. After finishing my food, I took the old photo albums and started seeing my self how I was looking when I was young. My name is Rajini. I was born as a boy. Yes. This is true. My name was Rajesh. I am the youngest kid to my parents. I have one elder brother. Now he is in US with his family.  Let me share my story:
I was born in a small town with a problem of ambiguous genitalia, which my parents were not aware when I was born and science was not so advanced those days. So when I was born, Doctor declared that baby boy was born. All my relatives were very happy. But my Mom and Dad wanted a baby girl, but they took me as a god’s gift. Soon after the delivery mom got vasectomy operation. My childhood was very memorable growing up as a boy and my dad’s business went on to became big after I was born. Dad always says that I brought Lakshmi (Goddess) to the house. I still remember that I rarely used to go outside play with other boys. I always used to be at home reading stories, colouring or helping my mother in the kitchen. The life went on very smooth till my 11 years age. I was the first ranker in the class and always a good child. It was during my 6th standard during the Dasara festival celebration, I suffered severe stomach pain. That time my house was filled with lot of guests as we were celebrating the success of our business. When I was complaining about my stomach pain, my brother took me to the general physician and he gave normal medicine and on the way back home, my brother (Vamsi) bought  Lime soda for me and we reached back home. Though it was there for the next two days, I did not complain much as parents were busy with guests. After guests went back, my mother verified my trousers and observed that there are blood stains. She got very scared, asked me what happened. As I had no clue about it, I said I do not have any idea. And then she verified with Vamsi as he took me to the Doctor. After my dad, she discussed with him and he mentioned probably because of the body heat. She mentioned me that if I get stomach pain, do not neglect and inform me first. Due to this, she made sure that I drink butter milk every day.

1 comment:

  1. doing great ...pls continue...and avoid too much gap between posting of the stories...pls...

    ReplyDelete