Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rajini : Part 5



By the time  I was finishing my 9th std, dad bought a beautiful house and we moved to our own house. My friendship with Deepa keep on growing solidly and she finished her 10th std with good marks and joined the prestigeous college and it was necessary for me to follow her footstep. I studied very well and finished my 10th std.Got admitted to the same group and in the same college as a junior. Before joining the college, me and Deepa enjoyed for a 10 days in our house as both mom and dad went to US to arrange things for my brother as he got selected for MS .
That was the beginning of extended relation between me and Deepa. That time I realised how much she loves me. She requested me to wear a saree, though I was not good at it wearing saree, but after several attempts, I got it perfectly. As I do not have any saree, I took my mom saree. 


But always she preferred to be in shorts and T-shirts. But like my mother, she insisted me to be either in saree or half saree. That night is still in front of eyes. That is the first night after my parents left to US. I got tired after trying saree and slept on saree. Suddenly at mid night, I saw Deepa was touching and caressing my breast and navel. I was not aware what she was trying to do. I pretended as if I was sleeping. After some time, she tried to remove my blouse hooks and started sucking my boobs. I tried to stop her, but she was in no mood. After several stops, I left to see what she wants from me. She removed my saree and made me nude and first time I realised what is sex. I was still closing my eyes and she removed her clothes and inserted a dildo into my vagina. Though it was very painful but it was beautiful. She kissed my entire body and sucked my breast very hardly. After some time, I took the lead and inserted dildo into her vagina. We really enjoyed that first night. We both slept very late and could not get up even the servan maid was ringing the bell.  About 10 in the morning and got up. As we both could not get up when the servant maid came, we ended up having the breakfast and lunch outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment