Wednesday 7 August 2013

Rajini : Part 2



And everything was going on well for the next 15 to 20 days. Roughly after the month, on Sunday morning I got up from my bed and was suffering severe stomach pain. I called my mom from bed and she came running towards me. My brother gone to tuition as he was in 10th standard by that time.  I told her I can’t bear this stomach pain. She took me to her lap and observed that bed sheet has blood stains, she took me to the washroom and cleaned my body and I was crying with pain. She observed from where I was getting the blood. She was shocked to see that I have both testicle and vagina which is very small. She could not believe how to convince me. She brushed my teeth and made me bath immediately. She asked me to stay in washroom. She went out and came with sanitary napkin. She fixed in my underwear and made me ready and asked me to sit in the room and not to come out. In the next 30 mins, dad came back from walking and both discussed for long. I could sense from the discussions that my mom was crying. After 1 hour, mom took an appointment with her lady doctor. After verifying me, she asked me to take me to Bangalore which is close to our small town. Infact we were planning to shift to Bangalore after Vamsi’s 10th standard.  Immediately, me and my parents left to Bangalore and my brother to stay in my aunt’s house. Journey was just about 3 hours. We went straight away to meet the doctor and before meeting the doctor, my mom took me to the washroom and changed the sanitary napkin. I kept on asking her what is happening to me. But my mom, smiled at me and said do not worry everything will be fine. But I could sense from my mom’s eyes that something was wrong.
Finally after waiting for 1 hour, I got my turn. Doctor checked me completely and written lot many tests for me. By the time we finished our tests it was around 6 in the evening. As we could not get the results, we stayed in our guest house that night. I stayed for about 1 hour alone and in the meantime, my mom brought night gown for me . I was shocked at night, when she asked me to wear it. She mentioned as you are suffering from stomach pain, better you wear this cloth. Me and mom slept in the room and Dad slept in the hall. I slept very early as it was painful day. When I got up in the morning around 7.30 , I could sense that both mom and dad has not slept entire night. We got an appointment with Doctor at 9.00 AM. As dad is a businessman, he has lot of connections and got the appointment very easily. After seeing my reports, I have been admitted to the hospital. Dad has taken special room which is air conditioned and has a TV. I asked mom, why I have been admitted and told her that now I do not have stomach pain. Mom was very silent and asked me not to speak and just asked me to relax. But I was not ready and shouted at her. She was about to slap me and then Dad immediately hugged me and said, “dear it is just normal. Mom is not well, do not ask questions to her”.
After this, dad told me , both me and mom are going out for 30 mins, will be back soon and  you please watch TV. Those were the days even the incoming call in the mobile used to chargeable. But dad used to have the mobile phone. He asked me to call from the phone which is next to my bed in case of emergency. For the next two days, mom ensured to change the napkin for every 4 to 5 hours. It smelled very bad. After two days, I was about to meet the psychiatrist. She gave my favorite chocolate and asked me how am I feeling now.
Me : I am fine now, but not sure why I am in hospital
Psychiatrist : Are you not liking this hospital?
Me : No. I am missing my school, friends and my brother
Psychiatrist : Ok..thats not a problem, your brother will come here if you want
Me : No, I want to go back home.
Psychiatrist : Tell me what games you like?
Me : As such, I like all the games
Psychiatrist : I mean do you like outdoor or indoor games
Me : normally I prefer indoor games. I do not like outdoor games
Psychiatrist : Why, any reason?
Me : Nothing like that. I just like to be at home, doing colouring, reading and like to spend time at home
Psychiatrist : What you read most apart from school books?
Me : I like to read comic books like Chandamama, Famous five. I like Vikram- Betaal stories very much
Psychiatrist : Are you not scared?
Me : No. I love those stories
Psychiatrist : Do you know why you are admitted to the hospital?
Me : I have stomach pain and whenever I am getting pain, I am getting blood from below.
Psychiatrist : and what?
Me : It is very painful when I suffered first time. But now it is not much pain. It comes once in a while. I am fine now
Psychiatrist : Dear, let me ask you question. Will you answer?
Me: why are you asking so many questions?
Psychiatrist : Sorry, I just like you and want to spend time with you. Tell me about your friends.
Me : I have so many friends
Psychiatrist : Tell me about your close friends name?
Me : Her name is Deepa.
Psychiatrist : Why do you like her?
Me : She also likes colouring and she gives me her crayons and we don’t fight and she does not tease me when I say I don’t like outdoor games.
Psychiatrist : Does anyone teases you?
Me : Yes. My classmates and my games sir.
Psychiatrist : Do you know only girls like indoor games and I think that’s why they tease you. Have you complained to your mom that they tease you?
Me : No.
Psychiatrist : In your comic stories, have you read any story where a boy changes to girl in one day?
Me : No.
Psychiatrist: Think for example, if you are changed from boy to girl, how will you react?
Me : I don’t know. I am happy as I am. How will change to girl?
Psychiatrist : I agree. Just think if you are changed as a girl, I think no body will tease you for not playing the outdoor games, you can play indoor games and you can help your mom in kitchen and you will be dressed in beautiful clothes. What you say..
Me: I am bored talking to you..let me go now
After this, I went to my ward. My parents met the Psychiatrist, she mentioned still Rajesh did not understood what he is undergoing. From the reports it is very clear that he cannot take a male form of life. He should be mentored to take the female life, else  he might get cancer and will be tough if he survives. We need to start the medication at the earliest. With these words, my mom started crying loud and dad could not control her.

1 comment:

  1. very gud....pls proceed without delay....

    ReplyDelete