Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rajini : Part 4



My hormone medication continued for 6 months and my dad’s business grew very rapidly after moving to Bangalore. Slowly my relation with Dad started to blossom. I started feeling comfortable talking to him and I realized how much he loves me. Even psychiatrist and Doctor surprised to see change in my body and behavior. After 6 months, surgery day arrived and I have been operated successfully. After 5 hours of surgery, declared that I am out of danger and can be discharged after 10 days. Those 10 days were really painful in my life.
After discharging from hospital, it was really different feeling as I do not have any thing hanging between my thighs and was really feeling comfortable. My monthly cycle is pretty normal. Though my studies taken a big hit, I was not bothered as my health stabilized. I remember my first rakhi very well when I tied rakhi to Vamsi, he gave me my favorite Dairy milk chocolate .
Whenever dad used to travel on official trips, he always used to bring me either clothes or other things. It became a habit for him to see me before going to bed and used ask me how am I feeling, whether I am ok and spend about 15 to 20 mins with me every night. But after becoming girl, my mom became very strict with me and she started teaching all the kitchen work and help me how to be a good girl like when to talk and how to behave in front of others and how to manage half saree and other things.
After 6 months of break from my school, I got admitted in Bangalore school which is meant only for girls. My life took a big change after joining school. I have been accepted as a girl and soon became a best friend  for so many classmates and became best student in the class. My brother Vamsi got the good marks in his 10th std and he got admitted into the best college.
Before attending the school, at home always used to be half saree and bangles on both the hands. But as I was not supposed to wear any bangles to school, my habit of wearing the bangles gone. Mom started scolding me to wear bangles and bindi. Even after coming from school, I stopped wearing the half saree and started feeling more comfortable in salwar and kurtas. Though my dad never used to say anything, but my mom used to ensure that on every festival I wear halfsaree. Even in the house , my health issues never became topic for discussion and everyone accepted me the way I am.  During one of the festival, couple of best friends came home and all were shocked to see me in half saree and appreciated the way I look.

That was the time when my friendship with Deepa who is my senior in school but of my age became close friends.  She is a kind of very dominating in nature. But she likes me very much. Everyone in school used to treat as sisters. Due to some hormonal problems, she was not matured physically at that time (meaning she was not getting periods) though most of the girls of my age are having this pleasure pain by that time.  She always used to be worry when ever we girls used to discuss about our menses and changes in our body. She used to pull me from those discussions and say non-sense discussions. I never used to say anything to her, because we like each other company and discuss on better things.  I think she started getting periods in the 9th std, it was grand celebration in her house, though they made it very private like my function. I was the only outsider who attended that function. She felt so happy be seeing me that day and she was wearing her first half saree that day. We both hugged for the first time and both felt very happy that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment