Monday 1 December 2014

Journey called Life : Part 3




Aunt suggested me to have tea first. With no other choice, I was waiting for tea and then after cooling my nerves, I asked aunt  reason behind doing this verification, then she replied that her daughter-in-law is no more, which is because of family reasons and as we are the reasons for those reasons, their son got completely upset and went into depression, it is only from past 2 months, he is going to back office and it is more than 5 years he has not smiled.
I was stunned and could not dared to ask for the reasons as well. And I asked her, what is that you are expecting from me. Immediately uncle and aunt, echoed saying that they want their son back and their need my help.  I stood like a rock and asked them again what is that you are expecting from me, then they replied, we want you to look like Deepa to him and bring him back to normal life. I told them, sorry, I was just cross dresser and never involved in these kinds of activities . further I told them I have my life, commitments and my family and I do not want to hurt them as well.
Both Aunt and uncle were looking very happy as I started talking to them in a normal as I understood that they are fully prepared for such discussions. Then they mentioned that they will repay entire my housing loan and everything that I need to do is to live with them for next 6 months (hoping that vikram will be normal after 6 months) and I can go back to my normal life.
I was really furious, you mean I need to leave my family and job for the next 6 months and be with you?
Uncle: I am sorry dear, but will assure you after 6 months there will not be any problem to your life..
Me: what do you mean? What abt my wife, job and career?
Uncle : You need not worry about your job , we will ensure that you will get sufficient leave from your company and you can join back the company after 6 months and abt your wife, I request you to say that you are going out of India for a period of 6 months
Me : Oh!!! I cant lie to my wife as I love her..
Uncle : I am asking  you to lie, just requesting not to share and I will take care of your family requirements and you can talk to them via international number to them dialy and will also pay your complete housing loan and you can go back to your job after 6 months.
Me: Uncle, I am sure you know what is the cost of your promise, it is close to 75 laks that you are making it.
Uncle: No Madhu. 75laks is just what I said, but I will deposit 1 crore to your bank account once vikram recovers fully.
Though it was sounding like an offer, which I can not refuse, I was still in doubtful.
Uncle : you need not worry abt leave from your company, I can talk to your company CEO get 6 months of leave for you.
Me : I just smiled at him and said, he is based out of US and he may not even know me.
Uncle : I know that, but your CEO and me have good relations and I am one of the board directors of your company.
 I was completely shocked at this statement.
In the mean time, tea was served to us by servant, and suddenly I got a call from US which is from my CEO, and assured of my job after 6 months and asked to think this as one of the office assignments.  I was still in a state of shock, and in the next 10 mins, I see a mail in my mobile that leave for 6 months has been granted. Suddenly, I get a call from my manager and I was hesitant to take the call. Uncle looked at it, took the phone from me and went to his office room and discussed with my manager as if he is my dad.  I get message from my manager as “ take care of your family and would like to see you in office soon.”  I am still in shock as everything happening with in short time without my interference.
I realised that I need to keep things under control, made my statement like this…
“Uncle and Aunty, looks like you people are fully planned certain things, but would like to say that I will not do anything which will cause physical damage to my body and I need time till as I need to convince my family members that I will not be withthem for the next 6 months”
Aunt: yes dear, we both promise  you that there will not be any physical changes without your permisson.
I was again stunned with the phrase ,”my permission”.

Me: Uncle, why don’t you clear my housing loan first and I want you to deposit 6 months of my salary in my bank account and 50% of one crore after 3 months. And after 6 months, I would like visit US for one week as a holiday trip with my family.
Uncle : oh!! Thank you son, will do it immediately.
 
I again took my own dust, I thought this will not work out, but now things went out beyond my hands. Uncle brought white paper , mentioned everything and signed it and gave it to and he did not even asked for my signature.I realized I got more that what I deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment