Wednesday 3 December 2014

Journey called Life : Part 7




Within 5 mins, I got into deep sleep and found a message in my mobile and realized that it is already 7 in the morning. When I saw the mobile, the message is from Ramya, reminding me to spray my mouth. Vikram was still sleeping and I got up from bed, took my bath and as I do not have any clothes in the room, wore the same dress and sprayed the voice changer and went down. Mom looked at me said, once you are comfortable in sarees, will shift your cupboard up . I went to the room and requested Ramya to help me in saree.  I selected one cotton saree and this time she taught me the secrets of wearing saree and made me learn. As now I have perfect hips, I am able to adjust the saree pleats properly in the middle and  started liking it . When I came out from room, dad just looked at me and said, gods bless you. Mom came at me and reminded me abt the mangalsutra chain.
Mom took my hand and we both went to puja room and filled my forehead with sindhoor and requested me to keep it everyday and said, when you are in saree, try to have an eye on your breast and cover them properly with pallu. That’s when I realized that one of my breast is not covered fully and ramya came behind and laughed at me and taught me how to cover it.



It was around 8.30 in the morning,, I again went to room and found that Vikram was still sleeping. I went close to him, caressed his forehead and slowly called him, Vikram and he immediately got up and I wished him good morning. He was pleasantly surprised to see me in saree and he complimented me that I am looking beautiful. I blushed with his statement, and requested him to have his brush and requested him to lets to go down for breakfast and for which he denied and said that he want to have his breakfast from my hand. I just smiled and said,”Yes”. He immediately got up from bed and was ready from wash room in 15 mins, in the mean time,I kept breakfast ready for him over the bed. I fed him again and he completely cherished like a baby and after drinking water, I cleaned his mouth with my saree pallu. I can sense his happiness and when I was about to go down with the empty bowls and plates, he hugged from back and kissed my neck and I could feel his manliness touching my ass. I slowly kept the things in my hand  on the table, and turned towards him. He hugged me tightly and kept his head on my shoulder.  Just as my wife does, I just patted him on his back, and said, “ dear, don’t miss me too much”, but I realized he was in no mood to listen and I see he still wants to sleep. I took him back to the bed and made him sleep on my thighs. Suddenly he asked me where was I from past  1 year, and I had some emergency and was travelling and while listening, he was placed his hand on my saree pleats and trying to remove the safetypin on the saree pleats. I just took his hand and started caressing/massaging his head and in the process he slept again.


When I realized, he was in deep sleep again, I made him sleep over the pillow and came down slowly. I can feel both mom and dad were very happy. I also finished my breakfast and I was feeling very bored as I have nothing to do.  So I took the my office laptop and sent one mail to my wife and mentioned that I am doing good and I was surfing my face book and in the meantime, mom came towards and I showed her all my family pics and we went to speak about each other and realized that it was already 12.00 noon and went back to see the status of Vikram and realized he was still sleeping and when I was closing the door again, he slowly opened his eyes and asked me come close and with hesitation, I tucked my saree pallu to my waist and sat beside him. He kept his hand on my thighs and just thinking something. I massaged his head and asked him to get up and with difficulty he got up and took the cigarette into his and looked at me. When I didn’t said anything, he enjoyed his cigarette and asked me why you are scolding me when I am smoking, I just responded, I want you to do what makes you feel happy and be normal, he just smiled and went to washroom for bath. I was just waiting for him over the bed and felt, this way, I can finish my job here and leave within 3 months and suddenly I heard a loud voice in the washroom and found that he fell down . With great difficulty he opened the door and I entered the wash room and lifted him and was shocked to see him in nude. I closed the commode and made him sit on it. I went back to the room and got one stool for him to sit. I realized that nothing major happened to him and now I shaved his beard and bathed him. During this process, entire my saree got wet. I slowly rubbed him with towel and took him back to the room and though nothing has happened, he is really physically sick.
 



I gave him some dress from the cupboard and I came down . Everybody was silent by looking at me like this. Immediately mom took me to the room and asked me change  to another saree which I did.

For the next 10 days, I was acting like a nurse to him like feeding and could feel that he is recovering very fast and started eating on his own. During this 10 days as I became very good in managing saree and handling my role as daughter-in-law and wife. My relation with mom and dad also improved a lot



No comments:

Post a Comment