Monday 1 December 2014

Journey called Life : Part 4




I was compltely shocked and just sat on sofa, without knowing what to do next. Aunt understood my situation, and took me to her room and said nothing to worry and she will take care of me.and I asker what should I do ? she said, I should act like Deepa and follow the instructions of Ramya (psychologist).
I thought of starting this assignment next week, but I realised the more I delay my 6 months gets extended. So  I Immediately called my wife  that I am going to US on an office on Monday and wife was very happy and she decided to come back immediately by tomorrow morning for helping me to pack the bag. Aunt was just laughing  as she mentioned, you need not carry any clothes of yours and she took me to one of the cupboard and mentioned that these are the clothes which are made for you ! I was amazed abt the homework done by them.  Aunt showed me each and every dress and also showed me “femskin” which is a skin type material, which I need to wear so as to be like Deepa. As my wife would be coming tomorrow, I told aunt, can I try the femskin now. Aunt was very happy and helped me to wear the femskin, I could not believe it thorough my eyes that femskin is so natural, though it took me abt 30 mins to wear as it has so many things like thigh pads, some  things like packets where it hold my penis insie the tube and it looks like vagina from the outside.
After adjust the femskin, I was really shy to stand naked ,then aunt closed the door, fixed wig on me and said I want you to wear these things on your own, but I can help you if you want. Aunt wanted me to select dress on my own,but I selected saree . I was really cherishing my cross dressing days and feeling that crossdressing habit is making a fortune of my life. I told aunt, that I can wear saree, but after wearing the saree, aunt looked at me said, this is not at all, and she removed my saree, helped me in wearing the sare.  Aunt gave me a dozen bangles and gave me mouth freshner and asked me use and she mentioned not to use for more than 3 times in a day as it makes my voice permanently feminine. I was really got scared and just sprayed very little, after 5 mins, opened my mouth said, aunt”.. surprisingly my vocal chord changed into a feminine. Aunt took my hand and presented me to uncle and I was standing like this !
 


Uncle was really shocked to see me and his eyes became wet, and said thanks for all the things. I really started to enjoy my new role and aunt came behind me and requested rather than calling aunt and uncle, asked me call them as mom and dad. It was really like surprise element, and unknowingly I touched their feet and took their blessings.

In the meantime, one of the servant maid came, and in a state of shock, asked,” is she our Deepa Madam?”.
This really gave a confidence in me, mom (aunt) responded that she is Deepa madam’s sister, but from today call her as Deepa madam only. I was really enjoying my new saree, adjusting the saree, playing with pleats and doing all the girly things, mom smiled at me and said, I wish my son will come back to normal life soon. And she mentioned Ramya will be coming in the next 30 mins and she will explain your role for the next 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment