Monday 1 December 2014

Journey called Life : Part 5




In the mean time, Ramya came and was shocked to see me. She commented saying, if there is better e make over, she will resemble Deepa 100%..right aunty? Mom (aunty) smiled at me  and now Ramya took me to the room and explained  Vikram scenario and explained  my duties towards him and she also mentioned that Vikram still thinking that Deepa is still alive and you need to live with him and make him realize slowly that Vikram should start his own life even after 6 months  and also gave details of Deepa’s  and Vikram personal things and wished me all the best.
At the end, Ramya gave me box of medicines which I need to ensure that Vikram takes regularly every day. Till night 8.00PM discussions went on, and I got a call from my wife that she will be home by 5.00 AM in the morning, to help in packing the luggage etc., I gave the Vikram’s medicine box to mom and I left my new house and went back to home and could not sleep properly due to so many thoughts whether I am doing right or not… and I feel I slept around 3.00 AM in the morning. As expected my wife reached home around 6.00AM, and immediately we hugged each other and had a lovely moment over the bed till 9.00 AM. I told her that I need to leave by 5.00PM and company cab will be coming to pick me up and will share my US number after a week.   We had finished lunch and packing luggage by 3.00PM and we were talking to each other. Though I might not require any of my male clothes, ensured to carry luggage so that there is no suspicion for her. As expected cab arrived sharp by 4.30PM and while I was getting ready, both of became very emotional as this is the first after marriage that we are abt live separately for 6 months, and just then wife took a promise from me that I will not flirt with any women in these 6 months and I said “yes dear, my promise is a promise”. I was sure that I am not going to break my promise as I will not be man for the next 6 months. So with  a heavy heart I bid bye to my wife, got into the car.
In the next 10 mins, I reached my new home and my new mom and dad welcomed me and ensured to keep my luggage in my room. Ramya and beautician waiting for me in other room. Mom handed over cupboard key with full of clothes, and I was surprised to see varieties of clothes, it contains so many petticoats, sarees and salwars.
Beautician (Priya) came towards me and said she will be with me for the next 15 days to teach me interms of make up and other things and she took me to the washroom and stripped my clothes, cleaned my body and ensured that there is no hair on my body, trimmed eye-brows, fixed wig with glue and fixed breast forms as well. Surprised when she showed me bladder -vee string, which keeps my penis in the bladder string and it only shows vagina outside.Vagina looks so real that it has even the pubic hair. I was very much stunned to the level of details that were carried out. And then the last was piercing machine for which I completely rejected as I am not in favor of any visible physical changes, for which mom came and requested at least for ears. And I ended up having the ears pierced.
Now, Beautician (Priya) fixed thigh pads, so as to ensure that hips are widened and gives the feminine shape. And then fixed the new vagina and after verifying all the things, she suggested that fem skin is not required and vagina is serving the purpose and she removed all the hairs on my body, she is confident that I am looking perfect.  Before stepping out of the washroom, Priya asked me to clean vagina regularly every day and ensure to clean atleast 2 to 3 hours, if you end up having intercourse with Vikram. I could not control laugh and said “yes”. She also gave me lubricant and mentioned to apply after taking bath and assured me that during the intercourse, his penis will not go in my anal, it will only touch below my testacies and wished me all the best and she suggested me to have kurti and leggings as this will be my first time infront of Vikram.  She  gave some tips on wearing bra and how to adjust eh cleavage. She decorated me well, gave me some bangles and adjusted ear rings .  Ramya came to the room and gave me  mouth sprayer which I used yesterday and Ramya instructed me to use only twice in a day , once in the morning at around 6.00 and evening 6.00PM.
Both Ramya and Priya, holded my hand and I was brought out to present it to my new mom and dad .
This is how I am looking:

Mom and Dad were very happy and wished me all the best and gave me new mobile with US number and showed me the vikram’s room to enter. Just before going to the room, I asked dad , where is Deepa and why she left Vikram. With deep breath , Dad shares the truth that Deepa died because of cancer and she wants to live alone before taking last breathe. It was like thunder bolt on my head and Ramya tells me as Deepa vanished one sudden night out of the house, and she was touch with only me, but Vikram could not take the fact that the Deepa left him, so your job is to love him and tell him that you are here only for short time and you will leave soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment