Tuesday 2 December 2014

Journey called Life : Part 6



Now I understood the reason for this activity, I am more determined to help this family now. Before entering into the Vikram’s room, mom gave me mangalsutra to wear it, but I took into my hands and blushed , and commented that my husband will make we wear. Seeing my confidence, mom thanked and kissed at my forehead.
I took deep breath infront of the door and slowly opened it.It was around 8.00 in the evening, Vikram was reading some books and smoking. Room was filled with smoke and it was terrible to stay even for a minute. Vikram has not even observed when I opened the door. Slowly,  I reached Vikram’s bed and took out the cigarette from his mouth and crushed it in the ashtray. He suddenly jumped from the bed to look back and just stood like a pillar for a moment and fallen down on his knees and started crying loudly.
With this both mom and dad came running towards the room and lifted Vikram. It was clearly evident that Vikram was in deep love with Deepa.
Everyone consoled Vikram and after 10 mins, Vikram was normal. Both mom and dad, went to their rooms, Vikram was trying to get up from his bed, I immediately reached him and tried to help him, he holded my hands and hugged me very tightly. I can still feel the pain in his eyes, I consoled him and took him to the wash room and requested him to have shaving and bath. It looks like he has not shaved for more than 6 months and he was not in a position to leave me.
I got up from bed, went to washroom so as to make hot water ready for him, and realized that he is following me and for the first time in the past 30 mins, he spoke and asked me “why I left him?”. I had no answer to this and just hugged him and said, “ I love you dear, you please get well soon”. He hugged me again, and took the shaving kit and started shaving and I came out of the washroom and called the servant maid and made sure room is cleaned. First I thought of throwing cigarette pack, but I realized it is too early and kept them in the cupboard. It took  one hour for Vikram to come out of the washroom and was surprised to see the room so clean. Though there is not much talk happening between us, I took the initiative and told him, “ I am very hungry..”, he immediately yelled at servant maid and asked him to get the food,, I realized his irritation..and just kept my finger at his lips and asked him to calm down. In the mean time, maid came and kept the food at the study table and he was standing to serve the food to both of us. I just signaled him to leave the room and I took one plate and kept 2 rotis & curry in a bowl and fed him in his mouth. His eyes were filled with tears and he became very emotional. I consoled him and told him, don’t worry dear, see I am in front of you..as he was having food after so many days, he ate nearly 5 rotis and I realized there is nothing left for me. Once he said, he is full, I gave him water and cleaned his mouth with my kurti. He again hugged me very tightly. I just kissed him at his  hand and told him , let me get my food, and then he realized that I have not eaten, he said sorry  and was about to shout for maid, I just kept my finger at his lips and said calm down, I took the plate and went to dining hall and kept them at the wash basin. Both mom and dad were happy to know that he has his stomach full and it seems that after 6 months he has eaten like this. In the mean time, mom made me to sit at the dining table and served the food to me.
After eating food, when I was about to go to room, mom called me and enquired whether I called my wife or not, and I said no, immediately I realized that I should not do this mistake, and saw my mobile that there are abt 15 missed calls from my wife, but I could not call her as voice is very much feminine now, so I sent her message saying that I will be boarding the flight and will share my new number once I reach US and immediately I got the message from wife, “Love you, miss you dear, take care and happy journey.”.
I thanked mom for reminding me and when I was about to go up again, mom called me asked me to change to nighty. I went back to room where my clothes are kept and took one nighty and in the mean time Ramya came and said, do wear petticoat as well  in nighty as Vikram likes it.
As suggested , I took the blue nighty and wore blue petticoat beneath the nighty. The moment when I entered the room, Vikram was smoking , and I did not said anything. He finished his smoking and came towards the bed. I was sitting over the bed and reading some magazines. The moment he came over the bed, I kept the magazine aside and made him to sleep on my lap. I can see that he was getting sleep and just asked him to get up and gave him the medicine which Ramya gave me. He did  not even asked for the reason of the medicine and took it. Again, I made him to sleep on my lap and while he was sleeping, he said, even if you had given my poison, I would have taken it. I was so moved by his love, and kissed him on his forehead and slowly made him to sleep over the pillow and then I realized what Ramya told me that he use to suck Deepa’s breasts everynight before sleeping and that’s when I realized that nighty that I am wearing is like a  baby feeder’s nighty which has a zip in-front. The moment he kept his head on pillow, I unzipped my nighty and made him to suck my nipples, he just hugged me and started chewing it. Though it was artificial breast, I can feel his love towards Deepa. After 30 mins, he slept.
I took a deep breath and went to wash room  and just washed my face, came out and realized tht he is in deep sleep and found that medicines were infact sleeping pills. I took 2 cigarettes , went to terrace and enjoying the cigarettes. I found that both Ramya and mom were standing behind me after 5 mins. I conveyed sorry and I told them I am smoker and its been more than 5 hours  that I have not smoked. Mom did not said any thing and went down, Ramya stood with me and she said, please do not smoke in front of Vikram. After finishing my second cigarette, I realized that I got my male voice back and I was happy that I found the way to get my voice back.  Both me and Ramya, came down, I went to my room and she went downstairs.

2 comments:

  1. You are a gifted writer dear. Love your story. Pls continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment and it encourages me to continue

      Delete