Sunday 21 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part 7

. I got up early morning at 6.00 AM and realized that we are hugging each other and sleeping. Somehow I got up slowly from bed, cleaned artificial vagina as per instructions and breast forms. Took bath and wore breast forms and vagina. Rather than wearing saree again, I took the nighty, prepared coffee for myself and sat in front of bed for Raghu to get up. As I applied leave for today, I was in no hurry.

The moment he got up, looked at me and wished me good morning. He asked for morning newspaper and coffee. I prepared coffee and gave him the newspaper. He read the newspaper and completed coffee. After couple of mins, he looked at me and said sorry for what has happened and I am glad to see you in female clothes in the morning. He asked me to come over the bed, but I politely told him that I already finished my bath, but he insisted. The moment I went close to him, he hugged me tightly and enjoyed my body similar to last night. But only difference is that I started cooperated him like a real wife. After he released his sperms, I cleaned his penis with napkin and smiled at him. After cleaning, I looked at him and he pulled me towards his chest , I kept my head on his chest and caressed his chest hair. I was deeply thinking about changes happened in the last 24 hours. After 10 mins of silence, he asked me,” will you marry me?”
Me : I do not understand what you are saying. How can I marry you.  I might be wearing female clothes, but I am not female.
Raghu : So what, science has advanced so much that you can become female
Me : But I think it involves lot of money ,time and pain.
Raghu : I agree there is time and pain, but do not worry about money.If money is a problem, I will go on another client visit out of India and will save some money for your surgery.
Me : But who will do the surgery and where?
Raghu : Do not worry all these things, first tell me will you marry me and be my wife for lifelong?
Me : I did not expect that my life will change so much. The way you are took care of me these days, that I am confident on you and I hope I can be your best wife and will try to satisfy you by all the means.
(When I was saying this, I became emotionally very weak and started crying)
Raghu : Hey, do not worry , I will love you for life long and will take care of you.
As it was already 8.00 AM, I went to kitchen to prepare delicious breakfast which I learned during his visit to US. We both enjoyed the breakfast and tea after the breakfast.
After the breakfast, he verified his mails and searched something over the net and asked me to sit beside him. In just two days, the relation between us got changed so much.
He asked me how I removed my hair, then I told him that I used the hair removing cream. Then he suggested me to go for laser treatment for entire body to get rid of body hair. I told him fine and then in the afternoon he took an appointment with psychologist for me so that we can proceed to meet doctor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment