Wednesday 10 July 2013

Meenu weds Manu : Part 6



I was enjoying every moment of it. Lot of snaps were taken for me and Manoj. It was kind of formal engagement and marriage date is fixed coming Sunday which is just 2 days. As we do not have more relatives it was not a problem for us, but it was big thing in Manoj’s family.
Finally the day has arrived and in the early morning, I have been asked to take bath and do puja with wet clothes.
After the puja, beautician came to our home and she kept on laughing that she has not seen or heard such kind of marriages in her life and made me look beautiful with her magical skills. By around 11.30, marriage is over and I was in a different world.
Though I am relieved that marriage went on very well, but me and mom are very much worried about my sister that she missed her life time opportunity and at the back of my mind, I had the guilty feeling whenever I see Manoj’s parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment