Monday 15 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part2



It was the most happening part of life. I started my work in the new company and after one month, when I got my salary, I was very happy.  After receiving my first salary, I asked Raghu what should I do?, he smiled at me and said pay some amount to missionary and buy the best things for yourself like clothes, shoes etc., As suggested by him, I paid 25% of first take home to missionary and bought clothes, shoes with some amount. I started saving some money for myself. But in the meantime, I slowly started taking responsibility of the house, as I was helping the cook in the hostel, I started cooking in the house and Raghu also stopped having food at hotel and started enjoying my food. After nearly 2 months, it became regular for me to cook breakfast in the morning and cook dinner at night.
One day I realized that I have saved good amount of money, thought of buying the female clothes.  After lot of thinking, I started verifying in the internet and found some lady’s boutique contact details. Took some courage, and met the boutique lady. I told them that I am participating in a drama competition and need some lady’s clothes. They smiled at me and helped me in buying saree, petticoat and bra for me. And stitched blouse and salwar kameez for me.  As the delivery date is coming closure, I was very excited. In the meantime, I bought wig and hair remover cream.
And finally, the day arrived. I took my clothes and reached home. After finishing dinner, rather than spending time in front of TV, I pretended that I am feeling sleepy and went to my room. With lot of struggle for 2 weeks I learned wearing saree. It was really amazing for me.
I started feeling very happy and even in office; I started doing the work fast, with the intention of reaching home early. My superiors in office, felt very happy as I started doing the work very fast.
One day Raghu informed that he will not be coming home on Friday night and will be back only on Sunday morning , so that I do not prepare food for him. I thought that this is a great opportunity for me dress for the whole day. So after coming home, I changed myself to saree and cooked the food, ate and slept in the saree. I got up around 10.30 AM in the morning; prepared coffee and reading the newspaper and see Raghu Ram sleeping in his room. Suddenly, my legs started trembling, I went to my room, removed my saree and took bath and started preparing breakfast for both of us. I felt it was miraculous escape, but I was still in doubt, if he has seen me in saree when I was sleeping. He got up lately and ate breakfast, and suggested lets go out for lunch. As such he has not spoken anything about it.
He did not allowed me to pay the bill and we had long walk after the food and he bought some clothes for him as he needs to travel to US for 3 months. We came pretty late in the evening say around 4.30 PM and he was relaxing in sofa. He ordered for tea, which he never asked in the past 3 months. I felt I doubt everything. Without thinking anything, I got up from sofa and prepared tea for myself and to him. He praised my tea and mentioned thanks to me. After drinking Tea, he said, its been 3 months, that did not had my food outside the house and thanks once again for all these things. I feel I am really happy to have such partner like you. Then I asked him, why you don’t get married. He smiled and said, “you know in India it is not easy to get a girl for an orphan like us as we still believe in family systems and background of the family before marriage. So as such, I need to go for love marriage only and for that I do not think I am good at it. As such, I have not thought about my marriage now, let’s see how it goes”.
 I asked him for how many days his travel to US and when he needs to leave. He mentioned that it is for just 60 to 75 days, and will be leaving next Friday. By saying he came forward to give some amount so that I can pay the utility bills for the house. I have rejected saying that I have money and will take care of it. He took back money and asked me what I should bring back from US for you, I told him I have no such expectations and I wish that you come back as soon as possible. It just came natural to me as I was not expecting anything from him. He stared at me for a moment and said will see what I can buy for you there. So finally, Friday came and asked me apply leave on Friday so that I can help him in packing the luggage. I applied leave and helped him in packing the luggage. Even though it was first time that I am packing some body’s luggage. I took entire care to ensure that he will not have any problems there.

No comments:

Post a Comment