Sunday 21 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part6



I was completely shocked with this statement, and I was silent. I came back to senses, and asked him why are you caring me so much? And I am not sure how to repay you the kind to love and affection that you are showing towards me. I have never experienced such things in my life.
He stared at me for a moment and kissed on my forehead. Then both of us stood for some time in the balcony. This is the first time, I came out of the room and mentioned same to him. Then immediately, he took the car keys and asked me to come out. I resisted so much, but he did not listened. He took me to nearby mall, but I told him before entering that I will not be speaking anything. If I speak anything, they will get to know about my gender. He just smiled and said, just look at the people and their reaction towards us.
The moment we stopped our car, small boy came towards me to buy jasmine flowers, then I remember that I forgot to keep the flowers in my hair, when I was about to buy, Raghu took the wallet and bought it and said, do not remove your wallet. Keep it in the car. Then I realized that I do not have lady’s hand bag. It was really amazing feeling. It was like wife and husband entering the mall. All are looking at us , thinking that we are newly married. After few mins, a sales girl approached me to buy newly arrived lipstick and other girly stuff, I just simply smiled and just moved my head mentioning that I do not need.
We roamed for about 1 hour and we reached back home at around 9.30 PM. We both sat on sofa and cherished the moments for a while. When Raghu was about to go to his to change his dress, I just stopped him and hugged him tightly and said,” Thanks for everything”. My eyes became very wet and kept my head on his shoulders. He slowly touched me and cleaned my eyes and said,” I love you and want you to be my wife”.
This I did not expected in my life. I told him, I am man and cannot satisfy you like a female. I am just cross dresser and when I was about to say more, he just stopped me and said,” For me you are my wife and nobody can take care of house and me like you”.  I simply said, “Raghu, I am sorry, I can’t understand what you are saying”. He kept his hand on my waist, pushed me towards him, and hugged me again and kissed back side of my neck and rubbed his hand on my ass. It was really strange feeling and requested him to stop, but he did not listened by words. He was just caressing my body and kissing me. He lifted me completely and took me to the bed room. He made my lie on the bed, I was still closing my eyes, and kissed my entire body, though I was telling him to stop this, but I never insisted to stop it.
 I was feeling very different. He took it as an advantage and removed my saree. I was still closing my eyes.  He kissed at my waist and kissed my navel. When he tried to remove the knot of Petticoat, I tried to stop him and then I realized that he is completely nude. I am completely shocked to see him like that. Immediately he removed my petticoat, came between my legs and forcefully inserted his manliness. When I told him, it’s hurting, he kissed at my lips passionately. I have never imagined this situation in my life; I became a Barbie doll for Raghu. For about 30 mins, he enjoyed me and released hot sperms over my navel. Both felt very tired and slept off.

No comments:

Post a Comment