Wednesday 10 July 2013

Meenu weds Manu : Part 5



He gave a smile at me and went out of the room. I felt really ashamed for behaving like this. He went out and said good bye to mom and mentioned that he will come tomorrow in the evening in a louder voice so that I can hear.
I came out of the room after 10 mins, I was in no mood to change my saree. My mom  thanked me for taking such a brave step and taking care of sister’s future. While  talking to her, I was adjusting my pallu and pleats , she laughed at me and said, “looks like you are enjoying saree”.I blushed and said yes.
Then she said, you can start wearing sarees from tomorrow so that you will learn how to wear on your own when it is required. Saying this she went to her room wishing me good night and I went to my room. I have removed silicon breast and artificial vagina and had a good sleep and wored my usual t-shirt and shorts and had a very good sleep. At around 9.00 in the morning, I got up. Mom was very tensed and busy. Due to some good dates, Manoj’s parents want to finish the marriage by next week and they are planning to have marriage in an open area. Mom is much tensed and not sure how to handle it. She asked me to get ready as Manoj will be coming with his parents around 2.00 PM and Manoj wanted you to be in silk sari as they wanted to take you to the temple.
I was in no mood to listen all these and felt irritated. Mom called her friend who is a beautician and explained situation and requested her to come to our house and make me as beautiful as she can.
By 11, I finished my brunch and was waiting for the beautician. She came at 11.30 and she took more than 1 hour to make me ready. Mom gave her Meena’s silk sari and she started made me wear saree. Around 1.30 PM , I was ready and came to hall. Mom could not believe the way I was looking. She mentioned that I am completely looking like her daughter. She was also ready by that time. Mom called Manoj and he mentioned that they are on the way. By 2.30PM they reached home and they all had coffee and snacks. By 4.00 PM, all were in temple to take the god’s blessings. Priest wished us with best wishes and all the members were congratulating as the time has been fixed for our marriage and there is very less time.
This is how I am looking.

I was enjoying every moment of it. Lot of snaps were taken for me and Manoj. It was kind of formal engagement and marriage date is fixed coming Sunday which is just 2 days. As we do not have more relatives it was not a problem for us, but it was big thing in Manoj’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment