Tuesday 23 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part 8



As I already been outside wearing saree, I got confidence and told him is that ok if I wear saree? Raghu smiled and said, if you come in saree, it will be much easier to get psychologist certificate for your surgery. We got the appointment at 4.30PM and I quickly got up to prepare the lunch, but Raghu asked me not to prepare any lunch and lets have food outside. But I told him, lets have dinner outside rather than lunch. For which he accepted my idea. I quickly prepared the lunch and we were out from the house by 3.00 PM and reached the psychiatrist around 4.15PM. I was surprised to know that it was a lady counselor. I took the deep breath and went inside the room as I need to meet her alone.
We reached the counselor at her house as Raghu already explained the case details. She took my case as sensitive issue and suggested that I should meet her at her house. Her house is like a farm house , full of garden around the house.
 

At first she could not believe that I was genetically male. We discussed about more than 2 hours and she discussed all the pros and cons of surgery.  She complimented me that I am wearing the saree very nicely .She discussed with me very openly about various subjects like intercourse with males, managing the house, situations that need to be faced in the society being a female. After my discussion, she discussed in private with Raghu and suggested that she would like to keep me under observation for 3 months. But in the meantime, she asked me to be wear the female clothes regularly and she has given me lot of material to read on how to be female. It was about 8.00PM we came out. It was really tough session for both of us. We straight away went to one nice restaurant and had good dinner. By the time we reached home it was 10.00PM. I reminded him that lets reach home early as we need to go to office tomorrow. He agreed to the fact and we reached home by 10.30PM.For the first time, neighbors saw me and asked Raghu about me. He told them that I am his fiancée. In order to avoid any embarrassment, I just smiled at them, wished greetings and reached home. Raghu reached after 30 mins and in the mean time, I cleaned the kitchen and kept kitchen ready for tomorrow’s breakfast. As Raghu has the habit of drinking milk before sleeping, I kept the milk ready and waiting for him. As soon as he entered the house, he went to his room and changed his clothes. I took the milk glass and gave him to drink. After giving the glass, I told him, let me change my dress. But suddenly, he stopped me and gave me wild kiss on my lips. I was completely immersed. Due to the counseling, my reaction got changed and I was enjoying it. He took me to the bed and we just lied on the bed , thinking of today’s day.He was touching my saree pleats and rubbing my thighs. I understood his intentions and removed his short and for the first time , I played with his  penis and kissed it. But he did not allowed me to get up,and  inturn I ended up giving him my first blow job. He was sounding loud and that gave me more energy to give him more satisfaction. After 15 mins, he made me lie and requested him to give me real fun and showed him my hole. He was very worried, but I insisted. Only after he inserted penis, I realized how painful it is. It was like a pleasure pain for me as I want to give full satisfaction for my dear Raghu. At the end, we both are very happy and for the next three months days went on flying. I was going to office every day and wearing female clothes at home and vising the counselor every alternate weekend. In the meantime, I took an appointment with one unisex saloon and started the laser treatment for permanent hair removal on my body. I have ensured not to buy any female clothes till I get clearance from the counselor. At the same we have ensured not to have any physical intercourse during this period.

No comments:

Post a Comment