Wednesday 17 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part3



First I kept all the requirements at one place and then placed in suit case one by one. By around 4.00PM everything was ready and was about to leave house. He just hugged me and wished me thanks for helping him. As I was short to him, he needs to bend a lot. He hugged me and whispered in my ears that I will bring something from US which will make you happy.
The moment he left, I relaxed for some time and went out buy some thing for me. I bought nighty, petticoats, sarees and gave the blouse for stitching. Now I became an expert in wearing sarees and got one tailor who stitches blouse for me. My intention was to enjoy this time as complete female at home as I will be alone.  During the weekend, I went for more shopping, and bought items for stitching half saree. Now I am more excited as I have salwar, half saree , 5 sarees , nighties, panties, bras and many petticoats. I felt I have sufficient clothes to wear and experience feminine side at home. But I have no interest in going out.
In these 2 months, I learned how to knot hair in a feminine way and other girly things. I felt very happy and thought of quitting this habit once Raghu Ram comes back. In these two months at home, I was behaving and dressing as lady and felt great happiness. Even at the work front, I got an increment, which is very unusual for a fresher. Though I have not been promoted, but the responsibilities have increased. My manager has written a personal mail to Raghu Ram for referring me and Raghu Ram has forwarded that mail to me. Though Raghu was away, he used to be in regular touch with me through emails and messages. He mentioned in one of the message that he is really missing my food. That made me feels happy. With the help of internet, I learned many dishes so that I can surprise him when he is back.
I did not expect how the time has gone these 2+ months, Raghu mentioned that he will be back home on Monday morning and requested me to take a leave for that day as it’s been a long time. Though I was surprised, but felt, anyhow I do not have any relatives or friends and I usually do not take leaves. So applied for leave on coming Monday. So over the weekend I was thinking of fully enjoying my feminine side, keep my dresses secretly. I was casually and happily prepared my coffee and breakfast. I was eating the same over the dining table and reading the newspaper. Suddenly I saw door was opened and it caught me by surprise. I was wearing the half saree,wig ,bangles etc

 

He came forward and just hugged me and said, I am glad to see you back. He just came towards me and hugged me and went to his room kept his luggage, went to wash room for refreshing. I was completely shocked and not sure how to react. I took deep breath, had glass of water, went to my room and changed to normal clothes. In the meantime, I prepared another cup of coffee and waited for him to come to the hall. After 10 mins, he calls me to his room, I went with coffee cup and gave him coffee and when I was about to go to my room, he holded my hand and asked me to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment