Wednesday 24 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part 9



After 10 discussions, counselor gave her green signal to consult a doctor. It was like a dream coming true for both of us. We met the doctor and he started giving me hormone doses and asked me to come to the clinic for every 3 months for an injection. And for the first time, I took the hormone injection. It was really painful and could not concentrate on anything for one week. I took the sick leave for one week and took sufficient rest. Raghu was really taking care of me and worried about my health. After one week, It became usual to go office and wearing the female clothes & fulfilling the kitchen duties.  It was after 3 months, I started observing changes in my body. My skin became smooth and felt some sort of mood swings and becoming very emotional for small reasons. Raghu used to smile at me and made me aware whenever I am passing through mood swings. After 5th month, I started to have small breasts of my own and from then onwards, I started wearing loose shirts to office and requested to give me Work from home option as it will be tough for me work. With lot of difficulty, convinced them but with a condition to come to office once in 2 weeks.
After 6 months, I stopped using the breast forms and for the first time, I showed my breasts to Raghu. He was shocked and surprised. He was trying to touch. Understanding his hesitations, I took his head and pressed him to my breast and made him to suck my breast. Wow…it was an amazing feeling. He was sucking like a baby. I realized value of being lady that moment. Life became very hectic for me due to hormonal changes. And it became very difficult in the office to continue as more and more questions being asked about my mental stability. But still I persisted to continue as every rupee is valuable for both of us. But due to changes in my body, I have been asked to leave the company. It was the saddest day. But Raghu supported me very well and consoled me not to worry about it.
 Hormonal therapy continued for nearly 18 months and now I have joined for voice therapy so that my voice can be full female voice. Now I realized that my wardrobe needs to be changed as my male clothes are not at suitable for me to wear. After several discussions with counselor and doctors, my date for surgery arrived. It was a great moment. I was admitted into the hospital and several pre-surgery tests were done before the day of surgery. It was really painful. And finally the D-Day arrived. Raghu was completely with me and supported me well. Surgery started around 5.00 AM in the morning and ended at 3.30 PM. Doctor declared it successful. It took one week for me get discharged and doctor advised both of us not to have intercourse for the next 2 months, though doctor asked me to use dildo every alternative day for the next 2 months. It was really strange feeling. Now I am complete female with doctor certificate, mentioning Sita as female. It was like a birth certificate. But I have been asked to take some hormone medicines regularly and to consult the doctor for every six month to reduce/increase dosage based on the condition.

I used to visit the doctor for regular checkup and the doctor used to check my entire body including vagina and gave a green signal for intercourse. Both of us felt very happy. Raghu arranged a date for our marriage which is a complete private affair and arranged for get together with his friends. Apart from one or two, nobody was aware about my history. Party went on very well. Raghu applied for one week leave for honey moon and we headed to Goa to celebrate it
Raghu booked the hotel which is close to beach and it was all fun. First day, we spent mostly at beach playing water games and enjoying the sea shore. After nearly 1+ year, I was wearing short and t-shirt. I felt very shy to show myself in this dress. Though I was enjoying at the beach, I feel like going to the room and changing it to saree. Probably because of the counseling sessions that I have undergone, I am not comfortable to be in shorts. I told the same thing to him that I am not comfortable in shorts. Raghu just smiled at me and said, “let me plan, so that you will not wear any dress in Goa”.  We both smiled at this statement.
 
We had really fun time. We had lunch & dinner outside and at about 8.30PM we set towards our room. The moment I saw the room, I was surprised, it was neatly decorated with flowers and it was amazing to see. I could not believe that Raghu has planned so much and I just hugged him & kissed him. After 5 mins, I have mentioned give me some time, let me have quick bath. Raghu said, you will take more time, let me finish first. But at the end, we agreed to have bath together and it was really fun. After his bath, he asked him to leave the washroom.
As doctor suggested, I played with dildo  for 5 mins and I am really excited to have my first intercourse as wife of Raghuram.

No comments:

Post a Comment