Thursday 4 July 2013

Meenu weds Manu : Part 2



Then he handed over the packet and I was shocked to see them. It is artificial vagina which tucks my penis and widens my hip to give feminine look. He asked me to remove my Jeans and helped me in wearing the vagina and tucked my penis into it. After adjusting, he kept his finger in the vagina and asked me how am I feeling. It was touching the sensitive part behind my testicles and it was amazing. He understood my feelings and left me there. And after that , he gave me one mouth freshener kind of sprayer and asked me use it. I told him that I brush my teeth regularly, but insisted to use it and asked me not to open the mouth for the next 15 mins.
After 15 mins, he took me out of the room and asked me to open the mouth and say “hi” to my mom. It was surprising that my voice is feminine.  Now not even single thing is male over my body.
I took my sister’s photo and compared my self. No one can believe  the difference. Just then servant maid came and wished me as didi. I am surprised and shocked.
But both Mom and Manoj were very happy. Then Mom decided to teach me how to wear sarees and how to manage sarees. With this intention, she took me again to Meena’s room and gave me half saree to wear, I took the dress and she helped in wearing the dress.
With in 15 mins, I was ready and was looking like this:
 


Now slowly, I started admiring myself in female avatar. Especially sound of bangles, my new voice and the way I am walking (as my walking style changed dramatically because of vagina and petticoats). Manoj was very happy and he promised me that he will take me for dinner in the evening. Though I did not accept, my mom forced me to go so that I will not have any problems in managing the crowd in marriage. As usual Manoj Came in the evening, and handed me a box which contains silicon adhesive breast forms and asked me to read it and fix as per the instructions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment