Wednesday 10 July 2013

Meenu weds Manu : Part 7-Final

Time has come for me to move from my house to Manoj’s house. I am very scared now, as it is moving from fun to fear. My eyes were wet and me&mom both worried about my sister. But my mom suggested me not to get bad name to my sister and do everything that has been ordered by in-laws and Manoj to get the good name for Meena.
Manoj’s room was decorated with flowers, fruits and with so many things. I have been asked to wear white cotton saree for this occasion. I know it was very sensual. No guy can control if a lady wears it. The moment I entered Manoj’s room, door was closed from my behind and then I started discussing with Manoj about my sister. He suggested we will go to Singapore and get her back next week and mentioned that he is waiting for some legal formalities. I was really feeling embarrassed for me to stay as female in Manoj’s room and expressed the same to Manu (this is how they call him at home)
We had a long chat, before sleeping I have removed all the ornaments and was about to change it to normal male clothes, but Manu resisted and requested me to continue in saree till everything is settled. At around early in the morning, I have sensed, Manu has put his hands on my body and was caressing me. I pretended as if I am sleeping and felt that he was counting the number of saree pleats and was caressing my navel. I tried to move his hand, but could not. Then slowly turned towards him by closing my eyes and asked him what he is trying to do? Suddenly he pulled me, and mentioned in my ears I am doing what an husband supposed to do in their first night and requested to co.operate. I have no clue, what to do and kept quiet. He slowly removed my saree pleats and removed my blouse and I took his head and kept him close to my silicon breasts. He was sucking them as a baby. In the process, I have removed his clothes and made him like a baby and I was just on petticoat. I removed mangalsutra and kissed entire his body. I was not feeling that I am male, I felt being in female clothes from past one week, I was acting like a female. In the process, he took complete control over me, removed my petticoat and panty and kept his manliness inside my artificial vagina and released his hot sperms.
It was really strange feeling to be as a wife of Manoj, morning was very strange. I took bath and wore another saree, spent some time in kitchen helping Mom-in-law in preparing breakfast and lunch. After the lunch, again me and Manu had a great time at bed and he mentioned that tonight he would like to deflower me from back. I did not understood and thinking on it for some time. He came at around 4.30 PM from office and asked me get ready as there is some office get-together in one resort. I got ready by 5.00 PM and he informed parents that they will be back only next day. When he took me to the resort , I was surprised to know that there is no get together and he just wanted to spend time with me alone.

 
We had great time in the resort, enjoyed the nature and I was looking like this.
I was not aware what is Manu’s plan till the time I entered the room booked by him in the resort. It is very much decorated like our first night. The moment I saw , I was very emotional thinking about my sister as how happy she should have been. Manu consoled me saying not to worry as she should be back by next week. I was very happy with his kind words and hugged him very tightly. He whispered in my ears that I am looking very beautiful and can’t control further. He took me to the decorated bed and removed my dress one by one, I was just on petticoat and bra.He also removed his clothes and kept condom to his penis and with a force he pushed me to the other side and inserted in my asshole. I was about to scream, but he controlled my mouth. My eyes were very wet ,but slowly he pushed it inside and was paining. After some time it got normal and enjoyed it for 5 mins and then requested him to remove condom and asked him to release it in my hole. For that particular moment, I really wanted to be his wife. It was strange feeling to have his sperms in my body. Though it was painful, it was like pleasure pain . After he got tired, after 5 mins, I just got up with difficulty, went to wash room and saw he kept a bag of clothes for me to wear next day and for the night. I cleaned myself, wore petticoat and night gown that he kept for me and was looking at him from washroom. Came to bed and just hugged him tightly and said my sister is lucky to have you. After reaching home next day, I felt very relaxed as our travel to honey moon was fixed. Manu mentioned that we are going to Andaman by ship,but infact we were going to Singapore to bring back real Meena, by paying fine to government authorities. In a way, I was happy to get back my sister, but  I was feeling that I might miss these lovely days. Manu understood this feeling and he pre-poned our honeymoon travel dates and extended it. We enjoyed our days in Andamaan and from there he went to Singapore and brought back my sister.
And my sister lived happily ever after with Manoj and as promised he supported me very well so that I can start my own business. There after I never acted as Manu’s wife as it would be betrayal to my sister and I married Manu’s sister Deepa. Lived happily ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment