Monday 8 July 2013

Meenu weds Manu : Part 3



It was amazing. I could not believe myself, I know I am looking damn good and as I am still not comfortable in wearing sarees, I was in half saree only. Suddenly mom got a call from neighbor and she went to speak to them. Manoj conveyed message thorough eyes to mom to come after 30 mins and I was observing all these and pretended that I am not aware.
Manoj took me to my room and started checking each and everything. Suddenly he pushed me to the bed and kissed me passionately. Manoj removed my half saree and lehenga, I am just on petticoat and blouse. He lifted my petticoat, and removed panty. I was in complete shock, not sure what was happening, and he removed his jeans and undergarment and inserted his manhood in my artificial vagina. He inserted very deeply and it was hurting my testicles, but I was unable to stop him. He jerked for 5 mins and released his sperms on me and I could feel his hot sperms. After he removed his manhood, I cleaned it with my petticoat, not sure why I was doing it , but cleaned it thoroughly and suddenly he forced me to suck his manhood and I was forced to do it.With this whatever the male ego I had it, I feel like lost it everything.
It was strange feeling, and I was not able to understand why I was so submissive and I think I was enjoying this. I removed my petticoat, weared  lehenga and half saree. As the petticoat became dirty with his sperm, I was not interested in wearing it. After some time, Manoj conveyed sorry and promised that he will not force like this again.
After some time, mom came back and observed that I am not wearing the petti-coat, suggested that I should always wear the petticoat, else my legs will be visible as the lehenga is translucent and she asked me why I removed it, did not had any answer, just mentioned it is very difficult to move fast.
My mom, just laughed and said, then how you are going to wear saree and went to her room and gave me one matching petticoat and asked me to wear it .I came back to my mom after wearing petticoat, and mom took me to kitchen and she started teaching  me how make tea and how to manage the kitchen.
She observed I am very quiet and asked for the reason. I kept quiet and she mentioned do not worry, it is just matter of days, once your sister comes, you will be free. It is already 4.30 PM; I learned how to make good tea and served my mom. After tea, my mom gave me turmeric powder and asked me to apply every day before taking bath. As I take bath two times in a day, I have decided to apply both the times.
In the meantime, Manoj is in discussion with Singapore authorities to rescue my sister at the earliest. During the night time, my mom asked me not to change my dress, so that I can get used to these clothes. It was very tough and I was not getting sound sleep.
Somehow I slept at midnight and at around 7 in the morning,my mom made me wake up and ensured that I apply turmeric and she gave me another set of half saree and inner clothes and asked me to take head bath. After finishing my headbath, my mom instructed me to tie the towel around my hair and asked me to wear the halfsaree she has kept form me. After wearing clothes, I straight away went to pooja room and finished my pooja and just when I came out of pooja room, Manoj was having coffee over the dining table. I was completely surprised by his untimely arrival and he was completely shocked to see me like this.


Manoj straight away met my mom and thanked her for convincing me and make me look beautiful.
As soon as I saw Manoj, I sprayed voice changer to my mouth and in the next 15 mins, my voice changed to feminine. Then I realized that he came to take me to his house as his mother wanted to buy some sarees for marriage. After breakfast, I went to his house. To my surprise, nobody could make any difference. Though Manoj’ s mother asked me as to what happened to my voice, but as such, I felt that I have managed very well.

1 comment:

  1. i am a boy who wear sareee it is very eager to wear saree

    ReplyDelete