Tuesday 9 July 2013

Meenu weds Manu : Part 4



For the first time in the form of Meena, I am in Manoj’s room, not sure why I am so tensed, but feeling very different. I was looking at all the photos of Manoj and suddenly Manoj stood infront of me. He mentioned that my sister would be released at the earliest, but it might be doubtful if she make it to marriage as her passport might be seized till the police verification is complete. I was just listening all the things and slowly he came close to me and said thanks for helping me and both the families & mentioned that I am looking beautiful. I do not know how to respond to this, rather than blushing.
Suddenly, Manoj’s only sister Deepa came to Manoj’s room and handed me a bag and which contains saree and blouse which is stitched as per Meena’s measurement and she asked me to wear it and come out. As I do not know how to wear saree , I was in deep thoughts. Then Manoj asked Deepa to help her in wearing the saree as she is not good in wearing the saree.
Manoj went out and the Deepa asked me to wear the blouse. As I was wearing the green petticoat, she gave me her black petticoat, matching to the saree. Along with petticoat, she came with dozen of safety pins so that saree can be placed properly.
Deepa helped me wearing the saree and adjusted my pleats and pinned it all the areas. It was really strange feeling wearing saree and it took more than 45 mins to wear the saree completely. Deepa pinned pleats and saree and petticoat so that it will be easy for me to carry and made a comment that it will be difficult to remove saree for her brother.
Then she took me to the garden area where all the members are sitting and enjoying the nature. It was very difficult for me carry saree and stand in front of all. Everyone mentioned that I am looking very beautiful. I was just thinking, if I am looking beautiful how my sister would have been and was really missing my sister.

After dinner, I thought of changing from saree to petticoat and return the petticoat to Deepa, but Deepa mentioned show it to your mother and need not return the petticoat. At around 9.00 PM, Manoj dropped me back at home and my mom was very much surprised to see me in saree and mentioned that she is missing her daughter and eyes became wet. I tried to console, but unknowingly even my eyes became wet. Understanding the situation, Manoj gave confidence to my mom that she will be back very soon and everything will be fine. I took my pallu end and tucked at my waist like a typical lady and was staring at Manoj.  Manoj took me to my room and asked me to be confident and smiling and to take care of my mom so that she does not lose her health. I was very emotional with his words and hugged him tightly. Though he promised that he will not do anything, but this time I was uncontrollable and kissed him at his neck and gave him a love byte. He was taken by shock and tried to push me, but I was in no-mood. With his gentle push, I came to my senses and apologized him.

No comments:

Post a Comment