Friday 19 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part5



I thought of opening the box later, and took my wig first, adjusted properly, and then took petticoat. Tied petticoat to my waist and then took the blouse. But my eyes were on the box. I could not control. I tried to open the box, but could not, so tried to open the door to see if Raghu is around, but to my surprise, he was not around, went to kitchen, to bring scissor and knife, while coming, I saw jasmine flowers on dining table, with a note mentioning “for sita”. I just laughed and took to my room. I understood that he might have gone out to bring lunch. I went back to my room and opened the box and surprised to see that the box contains adhesive breast forms and artificial vagina. I do not know how to react, and then there is one brochure about usage of it. I read it carefully for about 30 mins and tried to follow as per instructions.
After nearly 30 mins, I fixed breasts and vagina.
Then I started wearing my panty, petticoat, bra and blouse. Observed that my hips have widened.  As I do not have full length mirror, I could not see myself. Before wearing the saree, I fixed my wig properly with pins and knotted my hair in typical female style and took the hair band which is matching my saree.
I fixed bindi, bangles and artificial jewelry. I applied little bit of lipstick and face pack. After nearly 3 hours, I am about to step out of room. Normally I never took so much of time, but somehow, I wanted to look best as I am appearing in front of Raghu for the first time.
I waited in front of the door for 5 mins before opening it. I took deep breath and said to myself, “let me see his reaction”. I adjusted my hair, kept the hair in front so that it is more sensual. Again I went back to check myself in the mirror. Then my eyes again lied on the box. I saw one lady’s perfume; I took into my hands and surprised that how much Raghu thought about me. I sprayed over my saree. Took deep breath and drank little water. Went towards the door. Waited for a minute and slowly opened the door.
The moment I opened the door, I could see him standing in front of my door, waiting for me.



I stood in front of him and he was silent for more than 2 mins. Then he took my hand and said “ you are the most beautiful woman I have seen”. I was very emotional with his words and smiled at him and said,”Thanks”.
Then he asked me “how is the gift?”. I don’t know how to answer him, and said,” it is very strange, never heard of such things till date”. Then I told him that I am feeling very hungry and lets have some food. By holding my hand, he took me towards the dining table, it was becoming very difficult to walk fast as I am wearing vagina. It is obstructing my walk, so I took small steps.
Amazed to see the dining table, it is filled with lot of food. He made me sit first and switched on the nice instrumental music. It was very romantic. I took the lead on the table and served him the food and served myself. We had great lunch and after the food, he came to clean the table. I requested him to go and watch the TV, will do it for myself. But he did not listened, he was just behind me and observing me.
After cleaning the table, he mentioned again that “I am sweet and beautiful”. I just smiled and said, “Thanks”. By the time we finished lunch and cleaned the table it was around 4.30 PM. We both sat on sofa and Raghu was changing the channels. So I took the initiative and  broke the silence, and asked him do you need Tea as it is already 5.30 PM.  He just looked at me and said,” yes please”. I do not why, I am unable to sit with him. We had Tea and at around 6.00PM, I said, can I change it to normal clothes for which he simply denied saying “no way, I would like you to be happy, if you think you are not comfortable, you can change, but I like the way you are now, I do not want you to change to male clothes. I want Sita, not Sitaram”.

No comments:

Post a Comment