Friday 19 July 2013

Mad(e) for each other : Part4



My heart was beating above the normal level.
Raghu : I know you like to wear female clothes . I have seen you one day. I have no issues if you continue
Me : No not that
Raghu : Dear, I have seen you.
By hearing such a sweet words, my eyes became very wet and I started crying. He came forward and hugged me very tightly and said, “Sita, I said do not worry, you just be normal and please go and wash your face first. Please do not cry”.
When I was about to leave his room, he asked me to use his wash room, I went inside and washed me face and used his napkin to clean the face.
He gave me glass of water and asked me to relax. Then he said,” you were really looking beautiful in female clothes and I want you to continue when you are at house, but at the same time, I do not want to force you, I leave the decision to you.
Me : (Silent)
Raghu : I knew you will be female clothes now, that’s why I came early to give you surprise, otherwise I will never be able to see you in the clothes.
Me : Raghu, I am sorry, I will never wear those clothes again. Please leave me. If you want, I will leave the house now.
Raghu : No Sita, you are mistaken, I do not want to leave the house. I want you to continue stay here, but please stay with freedom. I am saying you can continue to wear female clothes, I have no issues.
Me : I am sorry, I feel shy to expose myself. Please do not force me.
Raghu: Sita, you might feel for the first time, probably once you used to it, I do not think it will be problem. As I said, you look beautiful in female clothes. I am not asking for any sexual favours from you, what I am saying is just continue how you are when I am not at home and wear the clothes which you like.
He opened a box, which contains chocolates and cookies brought from US, and asked me to take it and keep it in hall. I felt happy so that I can move out from room. I went to hall , kept the box on the dining table and went to my room. I was just staring at window, then I heard a door knock , when I turned, it was Raghu. This is the first time, Raghu came to my room. He came with another box and sat on my bed. He just looked at my bed sheet and window curtains.
Raghu :  Hmm..so you like orange colour a lot. Your bed sheet and curtains are matching. I like it.
Me : (Silent) (Just thinking, Oh ! god, this person is not leaving me !!)
Raghu : I bought this for you after searching more than 3 weekends and at last I bought this through online. Please do not disappoint me.
Me : What is this?
Raghu: As I said, this is especially for you. Please accept this.
Me : Raghu, please excuse me, as I said, before you left, I do not want anything  from you.You already helped me a lot and I am burden on you.
Raghu: Sita, never think like that and I have never felt it like that.This is for you and I would be glad if you take this .
Me: May I know what is this?
Raghu: Before that , I want you to wear favorite dress and please do not disappoint me.
Me : Ok Raghu, I know you have been asking me from the past 1 hour , ok, will wear ,but for that you need to go out.
Raghu: Wow, I am glad. But before you wear your dress, I want you to open this box and see what I brought for you.
Me : sure, will see .but I need at least one hour to one & half hour. But this might delay our lunch.
Raghu: Do not worry about lunch. Will bring from outside. I just want you to be happy and wear your favourite dress for me please.
Me : (Smiled). Sure. Will wear, but first you please go out. You should not be in front of female when they are changing clothes. (I do not know, how I said this)
Raghu: (Smiled) yes Sita. Take your time.
The moment he went outside, I locked my room and ensure twice that it is locked. I went to washroom, removed my body hair and took bath. I came out and took my favorite yellow colour saree.After taking the saree, blouse, bra, panty and petticoat.  Before wearing the saree, my eyes turned towards the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment